Reviews for Brass Balls
Dire.Knight2409 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I totally seriously thought Axel and Roxas didn't know each other! XD but oh my goshes that was insanely awesome yaoi I've ever read *fans myself* I like the whole Cop thing and turns out Axel was actually a cop XD loved this story it was purely amazing :)
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
You, my friend, are an absolutely fabulous author! I love this story!(and Cherry Lips) Keep writing and I shall read, more and more! Haha Great job! (:
asStClairewashere chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
i only know the right to remain silent part because that's all the cop shows let you hear
Prism-Tea chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Damn, this was so perfect. xD

Didnt expect that twist-ending, but I loved it. X) Keheheh

Thanks for the:

DAMN-WOW!

reaction. Whew! that was so good!
organization XIII chronicles chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
CUQJGCKWFNHWJFHR I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUUCH!
peaceout2311 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
that was hot! keep writin n terra hotaru is a veryy lucky person. this was a great story!
FlamesofFrost16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Damn! Amazing
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*glomps* i loved it! *snerk* i could SO see this happening :) *hides in the closet to wait until they come back* next time i'll get front row seats...*sweatdrops*...maybe... *snerk* good job!
inhx chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Haha, Axel as an officer is something to drool over, that's for sure.

Well done with the humor and kinkiness combined.

Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Can I just tell you how much I love you? And that this smut is the hottest I've ever read in the history of ever? I mean... alsdakhowiiejfdllawejfi

That's all my brain can form right now. It's total mush inside my head after reading this. XD
Sally chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Totally awesome! I had a sneaking suspicion about Axel and Roxas already knowing each other :) I totally loved it! Great job
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
you're such a great writer :D i like this story
terra hotaru chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Holy shizniz, Am. This is HOT. This is raging HOT and BLAZING. 8D I mean, seriously! I never thought that... scratch that! I knew that you could write something so graphic, but you just never really do it! This smut is just so awesome. :'D I don't know what to say. xD I was a little bit weirded out that Roxas enjoyed it so much with Axel when Axel was a total stranger, but then, I figured that Roxas and Axel might know each other very well. xD I'm right! Axel is a horny cop who happens to be Roxas' neighbor. lol. This is so awesome. Words CANNOT express my love for it! And seriously! you should be proud of this! It's so... xD graphic and HOT! ;D I like the suddenly kneeling on four position and Roxas' reaction to it. xD hehehehe. yeah, I feel pretty dirty now.

But it's a good dirty. xD like really really good. I love it. It's amazing. It's awesome. Thank you for the birthday gift! Forgive me for reviewing and reading late!

And lookie! It's your birthday today! -sniffs- you're getting older! 8D 21! You're legal to drink now! yay!1 Happy birthday, Am! don't get too wasted. I love you so much!

Love Love Love.

terra~
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Seriously, this is wicked HOT. I love it. :D
Hannahble chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGG AHHHHHH THAT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING!

so...hot... lakjslkjsldj Totally made my day lol.