Reviews for Lonesome Hearts
jk chapter 61 . 7/13
Edwards glad that bella isn't judgemental...ya I suppose he is since if she wasn't a complete fucking push over she would have a huge problem with Edwards past. now I'm alittle confused. Edward says that he used to live in the salon...where the whores work...that he didn't have much money ...that he never paid for roses services...does he mean that he got it for free? and if rose is sooooo beautiful you really expect us to believe that she was the only whore he left alone? YA FUCKING RIGHT
jk chapter 56 . 7/13
How can Edward even blush anymore? The man fucks whores for gods sake.
you have him blushing like a little virgin. I assumed because of his age he had been with woman. At least a few actually. But to have him be a skank is a whole other thing. I don't want him with bella now. No where near her actually. Making him a whore has ruined the entire story for me.
jk chapter 53 . 7/13
what the fuck are you so happy about bella? He apparently does that with every whore he sees. on no that's not right, he doesn't just dry hump them!
This whole time I'm thinking Edwards alright...but now at chapter 53 we find out the truth. He may not be drunk all the time but you know for damn sure hes still a whore cause that's not something you stop being once you are one. You cant ever change how many people you've been with...or who you've been with. theres no.."making it better" and whats really sad is that hes a really gross whore...hes a whore that fucks whores...just think the woman he fucks are whores right? so they've been with like hundreds of men...and hes been inside them...its just really fucking nasty
jk chapter 52 . 7/13
Seriously? She doesn't even care that he was with a bunch of whores? She didn't even ask how many! Plus hes a drunk. NO THANKS
I hate whoreward...cant he ever just be normal sexually. Why is he only ever either a virgin or a used up whore?
jk chapter 32 . 7/13
oh no! EVERY man in town? Edward was with Rose too? omg I'm gonna throw up
jk chapter 16 . 7/13
I could really live without the pov changing all the damn time...and honestly? I really don't want alices pov EVER shes the most fucking annoying meddling character. I pretty much hate girls like that...look at me look at me, look what I cant do...omg were gonna be best friends...omg lets go shopping!

like omg shut the fuck up before I kick your ass!
fuz chapter 90 . 4/22
A perfectly beautiful story.
Thank you!
Cullen Cousin chapter 90 . 4/19
I really wish I could have followed this story as it was being written. As a fan of the old westerns, The Virginian, Gunsmoke, High Chaparral and Bonanza, this was right up my ally! I could almost see some of those characters come out in yours! I really wish I could find more like this one!

Loved the story, you did an excellent job!
Agree. Epilogue doesn't have to be a whole fic! Thanks!
Glad Esme got a baby for once!
Ha
X
Love
Haha. Love Carnens words to Mallory
Good old Jenks! And love that Carmen really only hated R for breaking Emms heart.
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »