Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Maya1109 chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
You are fantastically amazing. Ichigo, Ishida and Renji are my all time favourite male characters of bleach and probably all anime and you've somehow manages to bring all together in this amazing in-character and believable post-war fic. My OTP is IchigoxIshida (they got me started and hooked on yaoi), but I also love RenjixIshida and RenjixIchigo that's why I'm thrilled with this fic.

Ichigo's post-war trauma was believable and then also being pulled between the two worlds and lovers was just heart breaking. Renji and Ishida both thinking it was the other to start the whole thing was sweet touch, and I found them really adorable in there affections for each other and Ichigo, also that they both are Ichigo's weakness makes me smile inside. I also liked how you showed the more mature and softer side of Renji as well as Ishida's warmer and caring side.

I have no clue how you got it right to balance all three of them so well, I didn't feel Ichigo should be with the one more than the other, just that he needed them both, same goes for Ishida and Renji. Plus everything was so well written and I likes how each one got their own chapter ending with Ichigo's POV. That's why you are a genius and receive all my respects. I totally love your for making this fic.
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is a great story. I dropped by livejournal to look at the fourth one... -nosebleed- Damn. So hot. I like your stories - you always seem to have really good ideas.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Floating-Angel chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
I love the unique pairing; I've seen Renji/Ichigo and Ishida/Ichigo, but never the three of them put together (which makes me pout). I love how you represented how torn Ichigo was and how you showed their pride and inclination to stand alone (such a part of all three of their natures) hurting their relationship. Thank you for this wonderfully written piece.
Kurenai9872 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I love how you showed all of their emotions, and the way you had the three of them talk everything out! Absolutely amazing!
JBubbles chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
ahhh, I adored it, great post-war fic, a really good way to explain a three way relationship and the actions of those characaters were greatly portrayed.
Safiiri chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
TY so much :) I love the Ichigo/Renji/Uryuu threeway pairing :) And this was just perfect. I really think you nailed their characters to the wall, very well done. Yeah there's a little ooc, but not enough to really warrant the warning imo :)

And, b/c I love smut ;), I went and read part IV as well /grin Definitely hot, in the extreme :) Loved the way you did that btw, very sexy and sensual :)

OMG so excited about a new (to me) author :)
MissJudged16 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
didn't think I'd like it because well, I just didn't think I would. But I rather enjoyed this. Very nice well written and what not. Good work.
Sarshi chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
You know, I was just checking your site last night and somehow still missed the fact that I hadn't read this. *is considering going through all the Bleach fics there to see what else she's missed*

Yay for the chapter! And the fourth part :D

Did I mention that I like the way you portray Uryuu and Renji? I generally don't like them much (sort of... meh... about them), but, as usual, I enjoy reading about all the things that you throw at characters and their difficulties and their happy endings which aren't really "Happy Ending"s (if that makes sense). Optimistic. Hope. Not 'yay, everything will be fine now'. The sort of solutions that actually take effort to work. In other words, yay for realism!

*blood disappears from brain and reappears in another area* And threesomes are hot.
Lai Jun Chen chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
that was awesome. i kind of wanted ichigo to actually leave them- don't know why. i really liked that each chapter was a different perspective
SenSayuri chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Brilliant! Do update this story asap Dracoqueen! My my my.. you've got me flustered merely reading about the kissing in these past two chapters.. I can't imagine what the more intimate scenes are going to be like! Well done, I look forward to seeing the last two chapters on this sizzling threesome XD
Haruna Shikaio chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
AMA-ZA-ZING ;)
Leala Fost chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
This is very well descriptive, and so cute, but i found that there is to much background talk and not enough story talk...i cant wait for the third chapter... XD Oh and the way you described the kissing scenes...wow that is intense stuff...i loved it...oh and nice job for making it a threesome not only is it Ichigo x Renji, or Ichigo x Uyruu, but the three, very sexy X3 i wish there were more like this...anyway...awesome story and i will want to read the forth one i bet

Leala Fost***
Il Cielo Piove delle Stelle chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
AGAIN. I LURVE IT. :'D YOU, LIEK, HAVE TO UPDATE.
Il Cielo Piove delle Stelle chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I. LURVE. IT. O A O ~bows down to you and your awesomeness~
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I love how Renji has such a soft spot for Uryuu. Renji is often depicted as sort of a dumb jock, but you have portrayed him as a sensitive, loyal, and intelligent person. Let's hope that Ichigo finds himself soon. Three hearts are at risk.