Reviews for How to Speak Dragonese
nagajewel chapter 8 . 3/13
i love this story, its really good, please continue!
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
Ch 8

Hicup captured with Toothless and Camicazy .

Wound to heal from spear and real skin shave .

Toothless maybe now is cured .

That would strengthen the union with the Bog Burglars . Kamikazi could help in the sword fight aalong with Toothless and those books .

And critical Automatic prothesis to Allow Toothless to protect Hicup anywhere no matter of the distance faster .
'
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Ch 3

After that create and improve that DARN MECHANIC AUTOMATIC TAIL FIN TO GIVE THE TRUE WILL OF CHOICE. TO FLY , SWIM AND BE THERE EVERYWHERE.
Lucys2016 chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Please update
Juser71 chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
Done with chapter 7 more please!
Juser71 out
(Hope I see toothless I'm my dreams tonight cuz I need to hug. Him lol) night
Juser71 chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Thank God you let toothless live through this ordeal I feel For poor hiccup in all of this chapter (chapter 6 by the way ) no way on the lack of fluffys. I have to say toothless is like hiccups dog with out him I feel pain he feels pain all the httyd community feels the pain have I gone over the top sure but thanks for letting toothless live.

Juser71.
Myfangirlthings chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
wow! Thank you for a dragonese-speaking Hiccup!
Death Fury chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
update soon!
darcksidt chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Well you grammar and writing skill not are bad and this is the online page were im find the boom km waith the next capitule sorry my bad English I'm for Chile plz continue this great work ;D
Unknown chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Please Write More! I Have To Say It Was Pretty Good.
Unknown chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Any More Chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Please update this story! I beg you! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Please come back ! I beg you! Come back! Victoria62015! I beg you!
Booknerd39 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Please update this story *wimpers pathetically*. Please?
clay chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
don't make a love triangle with hiccup astrid and camiczai because hiccup is off the market by astrid she saw him first so he belongs to her and her only so no LOVE TRIANGLE BECAUSE ASTRIDS the one worried about him probobly more then anyone on berk and another thing her friend that is not completly the truff they both love each other so no love triangle hiccup horendess haddock the third belongs to astrid horfesen period.