Reviews for How to Speak Dragonese
Death Fury chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
update soon!
darcksidt chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Well you grammar and writing skill not are bad and this is the online page were im find the boom km waith the next capitule sorry my bad English I'm for Chile plz continue this great work ;D
Unknown chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Please Write More! I Have To Say It Was Pretty Good.
Unknown chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Any More Chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Please update this story! I beg you! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Please come back ! I beg you! Come back! Victoria62015! I beg you!
Booknerd39 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Please update this story *wimpers pathetically*. Please?
clay chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
don't make a love triangle with hiccup astrid and camiczai because hiccup is off the market by astrid she saw him first so he belongs to her and her only so no LOVE TRIANGLE BECAUSE ASTRIDS the one worried about him probobly more then anyone on berk and another thing her friend that is not completly the truff they both love each other so no love triangle hiccup horendess haddock the third belongs to astrid horfesen period.
clay chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
please please please don't let there be a love triangle between hiccup astrid and camicazi because hiccups off the market by astrid she saw him first so don't make a love triangle please she saw him first so he belongs to her and her only period.
clay chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
are you going to make more chapters? it's just geting good i want to know what happens next.
Amaya chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Pppllllleeeeaaassseee write the next chapter by dec.19 . The story is amazing . I really want to read the rest.
Amaya chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
This is awesome sofar. I'm kinda sad to say this , but even better than clarissa's
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
can you please make other chapters
MysteryFury chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
I like it
Itban Fuyu chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Please, continue soon!
I'm really anxious to read more! Please, don't stop writing!