Reviews for Can't Throw It Away
nickynad13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I love how Bri is like you wrote the Art of Being On To Brian Kinney manual. because he did although Mikey liked to think he did!
wren-kt7oz chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
OMG. This was so ... So right and perfect and why the hell didn't we see this on screen?
5UP3RN47UR4L1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This part blew my mind: "I know and I'll keep it safe and I won't throw it away this time."
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Love it!
Nancy Kinney chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I love your story! It's very touching and delicate~ Expecting your new work~
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
SO AMAZING! I was going to review right after Stolen Treasure but I couldn't wait to get to this part lol. Both parts were great. I love how someone finally commented on the fact that Ethan didn't really know Justin at all because that was such a big part of his life that no one else would ever really understand. The story line was fantastic, and the emotion in this was breathtaking. Amazing job. Can't wait to see more Brian/Justin stories from you so please write more!

TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I absolutely loved this two part tale. There just aren't enough fics about the white, silk scarf. Your story was deliciously angsty and if you have any B/J recomendations I'd love to hear them.
shaunalease1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
this was brilliant. So sweet almost made me cry.
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
You are awesome. It's like 3a.m. so this is all the review you're getting, sorry - but your writing rocks anyway and you should keep writing B/J because I live for your work. Good night zzzz.
xrifree chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
so damn perfect! I am totaly jealous of your writing skills right now...

…Ethan wasn't really… in love with me, either." Then Brian was focused on Justin's earlobe, biting, tonguing. "Nngh… because he didn't know… me, truly…" Justin's neck. "Part of me was… missing… without… fuuuuck…"

That is true! I always got that feeling when I watched season 3. ethan had no clue...
cherub68 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Just loved this. Beautifully written, nice touch of angst and a heartwarming ending. I can go to sleep happy.
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I cried. I smiled. And I'm just incredibly happy that they are back where they belong: In each others' arms.

You know, I really would have preferred the series to go this way, because, although I've been very happy that they got back together, I quite hate the fact that it only seems to happen because Ethan cheats on Justin. And there is just so much wrong in their relationship that it doesn't really give credit to the chemistry and history between Brian and Justin. I therefore think that this is really in character and I guess I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved it.

Thanks so much.