Reviews for Bereft, Be Rift, Be River
DrGiggles chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
Of course River can handle the Weevils with no problem! I bet she's thankful for the fruit now, thanks Tosh :)

I wonder which Doctor she will get, maybe the Eleventh?

Well done on this, I'll be reading on!
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I'm absolutely loving this concept of River coming through the rift. I've only been a fan of Torchwood for about a year (still on series 2), and a Browncoat since April...but thankfully I understand what's going on with Owen. And I guess this happens post-Serenity too!

I liked the mention of Myfanwy, River's eccentricity and choice in food, and her wibbly wobbly connection to Jack :)
Arekanderu chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Can't wait to read more
CloakedInsanity chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
good story hope to read more :)
esking chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Oh my God I must have more!
Suteko chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Okay so you picked up this one..and are continueing it in another tale. Im getting confused but I do like how you are treating River and Jack...nice tale. Time for me to wander over to your other stories I think.
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
brilliant end!

:D
KiraSparrow chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I can just imagine Tosh standing in the grocery store, looking at all the fruit, and wondering what *Jack* was going to do with it. :D

And oooh! I can't wait to see how the Doctor and River interact! That much awesome in one space has got to be bad for someone's health. Probably the universe's. :P
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Please update soon.
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
awesome story!

update soon!

:D
Frieda chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is brilliant. Can't wait to read more~
voodoobuddha chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow. You are talented. This is really good. I'm a teeny tiny bit jealous.