Reviews for Let The Games Begin
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
very good
Neshomeleh chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
I enjoyed reading the story except a few points... the wrong math in chapter seven and that text lines are put so close that it makes it harder to read it..

I don't think that the tests you let them go through were something new or extra exciting, but I liked your story well enough to read it to the end - you did a good job:)
Neshomeleh chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Hm... it were four tests...and I don't get your end scores at all - Dean had 23 not 33 and four tests each 10 points maximum means possible 40 and Sam 18 and not 28...if you write a story and want to use scores for the drama than do it right... can happen though, maybe you want to change it?

other than that I enjoy the story so far
DeansSammy chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
so that was a really mean story and a close call for as alway sbeing there for his "little" i really really love this kind a if Sammy's my fav.
DeansSammy chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
sniff poor sammy,hope he's gonna make it,but i'm sure your're not that mean ,so i'm off to the next
DeansSammy chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
oh you mean ... and yeah it's a mean little have to read the next chapter so ...till next review
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
squee... loke it? I love it!

ok my guess was wrong itwas n't John but i think it would be kinda great,sick and mean idea letting possessed John do stuff the our boys.

i hope the two are even but that would be too lets see

off to the next
DeansSammy chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
i guess this time it was a sort of sounds crazy,there#s one person,who going around in my mind who it could be but that wouldbe teribly mean:::John ,of course he Possed but it's just a guess.
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
have to say it again you're pretty mean,but i love what comes neyt and how'they'rew goin to get outta there.
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
oh your so wonder who it is and why he#s doing this to the boys
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
somebody playing a really sick game with the to the next one
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
oh i'M SO LUCKY THEAT I DON#t have to wait for the next chapter ,just read thru, because,,,what a for now a have to stop because i'm invitedd for lunch but afte rit,straight to the next it
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I've read this story more times than I count.I love it and never tire of
TheDocRoach chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
.3. just as good as I was hoping it would be! 8D Very nicely done with this trilogy! Now everything makes sense since...

I read it backwards XDDD;; X333 well done!
Sparkiebunny chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
Great story! Very unique and enjoyable! :)