Reviews for Your My Brother!
VeridianSoul chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Please continue! I love this so much!
dragonlove chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
PLEASE UPDATE IT!,,,
SnowNeko13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
KEEP WRITTING! please?
Rakara Ash chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
You should update it it is really good
MaskedPyro chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
XD Wait why am I laughing? I can understand why I'm shaking but laughing? Well whatever please make another chapter I wanna see more...
TheBeanButCallMeBee chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!This story is awesome!Greatly written and not rushed!Wonderful!
LunaWalker chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You should defanetly continue this
Redrosedragon18 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
lol...cute story! Was kinda funny to at the end :) Maybe you should expand on this story! Maybe just a little sequel... :)
flygon3300 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
whats wrong with a little romance between siblings?

...ok a lot of romance
Toki-Toki-Bunny-Bunny chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Kanda: *glares at Lenalee*

Lenalee: Come on tell her to write more.

Kanda: *sighs* okay fine.

Lenalee: *squeals and hugs Kanda*

Kanda: *gives you a death glare* write more so Lenalee'll be happy
Vault1412 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
The story is really interesting! Generally I listen to music while reading fanfics, but this time I paused the music just so I can let every word of you fanfic sink in :D Your writing is pretty good, too. Some of your characters are OOC, but that happens commonly in fanfictions. (But who am I to judge that? Even MY characters are OOC :P) I love how the plot is going, and I was really excited to see how will Lavi figure out Allen is his little brother. I was twitching in excitement xD It must of been a major shock for both parties XP Aw, but poor breakfast... It is burnt... xD I love how the ending turned out. SO PLEASE NOT MAKE THIS A ONE-SHOT AND UPDATE! ... 10 reviews has passed. Just sayin'.

BTW, if I review a story, that means I like it A LOT. This is so far my most favorite story out of the 200 fanfictions I've read. That's saying something.
NopeNo chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is such a great story! You have to update this and if you do, I'll love you forever. I love how you made Mana Lavi's dad too, it's weird, but I like it Anyway, please add another chapter!
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hahaha! I was laughing all the way 'cause I just KNEW their impending doom! Great fic, I absolutely loved it. I really can't give you any criticism 'cause right now I'm having trouble even breathing from my over-laughing-disorder which I just developed, like...2 minutes ago? When I started to read this...That is just so FUNNY! Though, it could be illegal, not the whole 'kissing your brother' thing. No, not that. The, 'you're gonna kill someone 'cause you're so damn hilarious' thing.

One second...I gotta breath.

Anyhoo! Great story! Absolutely splendid old bean!
The Crazy Cat Cheshire chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Konnichi wa!

First, I congratulate you for the fic, seriously I stayed on "no mames O_O" as we say here in Mexico.

I wanted to ask permission to translate your fic in Spanish, as there are many fans to Laven who prefer to read fic's in Spanish.

If you give me your permission would be very very happy.

The truth was too difficult to read your fic because my English is not very good xD

Please let me know if you give me permission ...

Okay, I long Saiyonara xD! Attn: Nokku-chan.
aoiyumekou48 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I'm a sucker for not adding it to my favorites and not reviewing to this. So I just read that "should I update it? idunno...euh...if i get 10 reviews telling me to, then i will" and it looks like I'm the 10th reviewer _ Lucky! Just like any person in the world says, "Please add another chapter! SOON!" Yep, I know your freaking tired of receiving reviews saying "Please continue." and such but yeah. Do I look like wining?

Anyways, great job. This looks interesting and I wonder what will happen to their fucked up brother-lover relationship (so now, I feel like using some bad words and such.. dunno O_O ). Will Mana caught them in the act or something? Just wondering, are they really brothers or the other one is adopted or something?

Oh! Almost forgot this but umm, could you please refrain from using such irritating lenghty paragraphs? I know I seemed somehow rude but it makes reading painful. You know what I mean? And since there are conversations in this fic, please don't include them in the paragraph. Thanks!