Reviews for Lies that Bind
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
This might seem like a pointless review, but I wanted to say that I really like this from chapter nine:

"...Nothing, I feel nothing. The blade of shame
Pierced more than my heart…

Broke my spine, how else can you explain
Why my nerves feel like wet cement
Has flooded my body, stiffening muscle, tendon,
And bone… all it would take is a swift hammer
To make me shatter into irreparable fragments,
But I wouldn't feel pain…"

It was so beautiful. I really like when people bring body parts to life. And this is also silly but I read chapter ten in Christopher Walkens voice, I dunno. I guess the writing style just reminded me of the oddly poetic way he has of saying normal day to day things.

Sasue
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Again, this chapter resonates with me. It's written so smoothly even though it must have taken a lot of work considering it was all haikus. I'm not saying that any of the poems have been choppy, but some of them definatelly grace through to the bottom of the page with seemingly more ease than others. Like this one, par exemple.

Sasue
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Wow, so far this chapter is the best. It was written so smoothly, and I never had to go back an re-read to see if I actually understood because the words just flowed. The two before this were actually really good as well, but this one just gets to me, I dunno. All right, off to read the next chapters.
mochiusagi chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
aw poor naruto.
Junjou Writer chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Oh god, this stori is so cute! and so sad! I want to cry!
Galbert-Kun chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
Ooohh Hinata be watching like a hawk (no pun intended). Tanka huh? First time I read tanka, nicely done. Can't wait for a new chapter of N:K
mochiusagi chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
interesting. I can imagine sasuke making this speech. More please!
Galbert-Kun chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
WOW. You put your heart and sould into this poem, and it shows! By far the best poem of LtB
November Rising chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
-I don't know anything about Naruto-

Your poetry isn't bad. And, you've done better than me; I suck at it.

I can clearly see your expression through your writing, and it paints a clear picture.

I cannot really comment on this story, but well done.

Into~
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
oh i get it now...i had to read it two times thanks to my hard processing brain...
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
omg so good!
Galbert-Kun chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
Ok ok, this poem was definitely interesting. I'm not sure I understand it well, but it was well structured nonetheless.
mochiusagi chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
poor sasuke. I really hope that naruto comes to his senses soon. Please update soon!
Galbert-Kun chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
I'm feeling this poem. Life does get unbearable at some points, and you just want to get away and start anew.
Galbert-Kun chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
Are you apart of the 5-7-5 Society? :D I love haikus for real, I posted some of my haikus and people actually reviewed them! *shocked faec*

Anyways, this haiku series is sequenced very well. You are telling a story with it and it all flows from beginning to end.

"I'm left with nothing

As an emotionless door

Slams with harsh censure."

I can't even begin to describe how cold this line is (in a good way)