Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 2
That was EPIC
babyvfan chapter 6 . 6/1
Oh dear god I'm crying. Picturing Ginny delivering a good kick to Draco's shin
babyvfan chapter 2 . 6/1
Oh shit. I don't trust her
anon chapter 19 . 4/15
brilliant that harry claims the title as heir to slytherin... still hoping hermoine isnt actually dead...
Nikki Pond chapter 22 . 1/30
Dr. Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Screw the rules! I'll be reading the unrevised versions first, thank you very much. Then I'll go back and read the revised version. Takes longer that way ;)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 21 . 1/14/2014
Well, those basards! Poor Harry! What a horrible ending! D:
Your story was fantastic as always, but that ending! I swear if any one of us could, we would murder those filthy muggles!
Look forward to reading year 3 :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
Fantastic ch! And wow, so Ginny is now going to hang with Slytherins is she? I have no doubt they will make her feel right at home.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
Oh my god! I loved this changed! No stupid bird, hat, or sword! Harry, u epic son of a - ! Haha! He was so epic here, controlling that Basalisk! Just epic! Nicely written!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
Alright the final battle is about to begin! And lol, that ending line xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
Wow, so Granger died, huh. Sad indeed, but like Draco has reacted, oh well.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Ok yeah, that Jordan really needs to be taught a lesson. He's so annoying and biased.
Anyways, wow. Tom's diary is in Harry's hands eh, well this will be interesting to see how it will all play out..
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
A wonderfull chappie! So great to see everyone having fun, especially Harry. He deserves it. I actually want him to get paired up with Blaise :p
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Well glad Harry won' t be stuck with those muggles at least!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Well, I' m glad Percy was taken in by Slytherin, he deserves no less. Still can' t beleive his own friends and even family would treat him like that!
And lol. Yeah, Lockheart is an idiot.
Well, I think u know what I' m going to say - another wonderful chappie :)