Reviews for We'll See
skullsareawesome chapter 17 . 4/23
I absolutely love this fanfic and you've done it so well. Honestly mine is not as good as this but I strive to improve. Thank you so much for writing this it was amazing while it lasted, thank you again!
skullsareawesome chapter 8 . 4/23
Love it so much! Although I am quite curious for how you have the characters so in character, I feel like mine are so out of character.
skullsareawesome chapter 7 . 4/23
I absolutely love this chapter I just read it and silently squealed on how cute and emotionally throwing it was! I really like this fic in general and I was inspired so I started my own with this ship. Thank you for writing!
Daniel6 chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
I get the feeling that this Eli is less Eli and more Kurt Wagner. Both played by Alan Cumming. Certainly not the dunderhead currently on the show. You never mentioned the restaurant in question. The one Eli treated Alicia and Grace to. I think it's Waffle House. I look forward to future chapters. Maybe Alicia meeting Eli's daughter? Everything has been wonderful so far.
SassyRaydorGirl chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
Okay can I just say how freakin' awesome this story is. I totally ship Alicia/Eli...I was beginning to think I was the only one. I love this...please update soon :)
MareBear chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
There needs too be more!
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Your authors note was heartbreaking just so you know... but I get it. I lost interest in season 3 too... or was it before that. Idek. Point is I'm back on the wagon and crying that I missed tons of stuff.

As for the fic... This is my newest OTP.. yup. No other way to explain, I never thought about them this way but it just works. I ship them, worldwide and for eternity. I'm done. I ship them.
Alice chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Awesome! Usually, I prefer the friendship between Alicia and Eli, but this was written so well, I really enjoyed it.
GraceHenri chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I LOVE THIS FIC! I wish that there was more to it. There needs to be more Eli/Alicia fics out there
Laxnite chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
Aw wow there SHOULD be more Eli and Alicia
guategal chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
I like your writing style ...easy and succinct. Also I thought your plot developed well until #17. However, I just find this pairing great for friendship and respect developments and lousy as in any romantic attraction developments...just too physically unfitting to over-ride the variances. To love is far different from being in love with which requires more and different facets to be in existence. The different and unique whatevers also pull my cord too, but the realism and believe-ability for the reader/s are of equal import for me to become truely engrossed. So although your efforts and skills are appreciated, I'm left wanting with the overall.
MorgyBlack chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
I have mixed opinions. On one hand, I'm dissapointed that this didn't get a better ending, it feels like what it is, rushed, and lacks depth. On the other hand, I too lost interest in the show, never finished the third season either, so I understand where you are coming from.
I enjoyed your portrayal of the characters and the pace of the previous chapters. Thank you for writing and sharing!
NYCUtopia chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
I'm glad I was notified out of the blue (I'd forgotten I'd subscribed to some TGW group/community in order to "get some Eli")... and got to discover your entire story. It was sweet!
Too sweet for that universe? I don't think so. It was believable: I could totally "see" them (the kids did surprise me a bit).
So, thanks for your effort to give this story a proper ending :)
Charlie chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
I must admit, I had never thought of this pairing, but decided to read this fic anyway and I'm so glad I did! Lovely writing and very cute! Well done!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Relaxed with a friend, yes. BUT, just don't see romance entering. Eli has no physical appreal when compared to past passions with Will.