Reviews for We'll See
SassyRaydorGirl chapter 17 . 2/9
Okay can I just say how freakin' awesome this story is. I totally ship Alicia/Eli...I was beginning to think I was the only one. I love this...please update soon :)
MareBear chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
There needs too be more!
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Your authors note was heartbreaking just so you know... but I get it. I lost interest in season 3 too... or was it before that. Idek. Point is I'm back on the wagon and crying that I missed tons of stuff.

As for the fic... This is my newest OTP.. yup. No other way to explain, I never thought about them this way but it just works. I ship them, worldwide and for eternity. I'm done. I ship them.
Alice chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Awesome! Usually, I prefer the friendship between Alicia and Eli, but this was written so well, I really enjoyed it.
GraceHenri chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I LOVE THIS FIC! I wish that there was more to it. There needs to be more Eli/Alicia fics out there
Laxnite chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
Aw wow there SHOULD be more Eli and Alicia
guategal chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
I like your writing style ...easy and succinct. Also I thought your plot developed well until #17. However, I just find this pairing great for friendship and respect developments and lousy as in any romantic attraction developments...just too physically unfitting to over-ride the variances. To love is far different from being in love with which requires more and different facets to be in existence. The different and unique whatevers also pull my cord too, but the realism and believe-ability for the reader/s are of equal import for me to become truely engrossed. So although your efforts and skills are appreciated, I'm left wanting with the overall.
MorgyBlack chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
I have mixed opinions. On one hand, I'm dissapointed that this didn't get a better ending, it feels like what it is, rushed, and lacks depth. On the other hand, I too lost interest in the show, never finished the third season either, so I understand where you are coming from.
I enjoyed your portrayal of the characters and the pace of the previous chapters. Thank you for writing and sharing!
NYCUtopia chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
I'm glad I was notified out of the blue (I'd forgotten I'd subscribed to some TGW group/community in order to "get some Eli")... and got to discover your entire story. It was sweet!
Too sweet for that universe? I don't think so. It was believable: I could totally "see" them (the kids did surprise me a bit).
So, thanks for your effort to give this story a proper ending :)
Charlie chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
I must admit, I had never thought of this pairing, but decided to read this fic anyway and I'm so glad I did! Lovely writing and very cute! Well done!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Relaxed with a friend, yes. BUT, just don't see romance entering. Eli has no physical appreal when compared to past passions with Will.
siobhan.22 chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
Good story so far, please continue
alkdjglkdsj chapter 16 . 2/15/2012
Hi!

I'm new to Fanfiction, and just wanted to tell you, that it is your story that inspired me to join. I'd heard about the site before, but just had never seen something as interesting as this. Well, that's not fair. Something that interested ME this much before. ;)

I really like your idea. I first thought about the idea of Eli and Alicia after seeing how protective he became of her towards the end of Season 2, and I'm still in two minds whether it's a good idea/whether it will happen on the show.

I think you wrote everyone so brilliantly. ESPECIALLY Alicia, and ESPECIALLY the kids. My only 'criticism' would be that I think Zach and Grace accepted it a little too soon. Maybe even just Zach, as you wrote Grace so well I could see it all happening.

Please do post more. I'd love to see which direction you'd take it in - I personally think there should be some conflict, because both Alicia and Eli are very proud people. But it's your story, not mine, and it's an awesome one at that.

PS. You've become my guilty pleasure, I admit to reading every single chapter in one night. It took me until 2AM :D
Ptronille chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Hey !

I really like your story, it's so sweet. I know I'm reviewing for chapter 2 but I've read the whole thing, actually, so I just wanted to say that it's great. The one thing I'd say is that first, I think Eli would be much, much more shy (awkward, like he's in season 2 with the nanny) and that the whole relationship just went a little fast for me. Actually, it's not that it's going fast, but that it started fast. I think they'd need far more time to think about it, agonize about it, wonder about it, before they made any kind of move. That's just what adults do, right? Ponder deeply before making a decision. And I think it fits Eli better.

Otherwise I agree, Eli does care far more for Alicia than he says, I think it's there in the series, subtle and sweet. And that Alicia likes him (though perhaps not romantically?). I hope it's romantic, and I hope the series will go towards an Eli/Alicia relationship, but I think it won't, sadly. Which is the reason why I relish in your story. Eli is sometimes a bit OOC, but love makes different persons out of us. Alicia is well-painted.

However, I feel Zach and Grace are backwards. Zach is the one, in season 2, who's most loyal about his family, and most ready to blame his dad. Grace is torn between the two and especially at the end of season 2, she's far more challenging towards her mother (as she doesn't have the opportunity to towards her dad). In your story it is the reverse. But I understand you started this before season 2, so I guess this swap is understandable.

Anyway, just my two cents. I'll continue reading your story when you update !

See you
anon chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! You're writing is quite well, you have a wonderful prose :D

Keep up the amazing work, I'm looking forward to reading more :D

Please update soon :D