Reviews for Nonexistent Heartbreak
kickcows chapter 14 . 11/11/2010

What? NOOOOOOOOO. Poor Saix and WTF? AXEL?

can't wait to see the revenge that's going to take place. nice work.
kickcows chapter 13 . 11/9/2010

poor saix. T_T

love that you're going back to this. you know me. loving the whole roxas/saix thing. :)

nice work.
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
Wow, Roxas must be a beast, what the hell does Saix weigh? O.o
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
Four words to summarize this chapter: EPIC. .YOU!

(*fangirl Xemsai gush, nosebleed!*)
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
Just the image of Xemmy carrying Saix bridal-style has me drooling. You rock!..hopefully this one ends well? Please?

kickcows chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
LOLOL - Mrs. Saix' mom. So freakin' cute. :D

Yay for Xemmy saving the day! And I loved the moment when he talked about being in his arms. So sweet. :D

Nice job on this chapter.
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
I'm starting to wonder if these bullies are secretly in the closet...most bullies tend to pick on people similar to their own flaws or mistakes. Poor Saix, I'd kick some ass if he was my friend! Keep writing I can't wait for more!
kickcows chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
Dun dun dun! WHO'S GOING TO SAVE HIM? :D

Nero is such a meanie. Poor Saix. :(

Nice work on this chapter. :D
kickcows chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
LOL. Nice game. Poor Sai. Always getting teased. And yay! Nero! :D Even if he was a bit of a jerk.

I liked this. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
The girlfriend is a lie! Lol (the cake is as lie). Oh my god, eye-candy Xemmy makes me drool, *imagination, nose bleed* Poor Saix, why oh why are you always attracted to the most difficult things?

He doesn't have fleas, he's in heat, lol.
kickcows chapter 8 . 10/20/2010

That was so sad. :( Poor Saix.

Nice work on this chapter. Even if poor Saix is all depressed now.
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
OMG! AnimalCops you rock! I love Saix more and more! ...He can move in with me, I don't care WHAT he is (..oh by the way, since Saix has pointed ears, doesn't he stand out anyway?...just curious). Xemnas...arg, you're so hot and yet...I hate knowing the ending! *sob*
familiar fan chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
*tears* Why? Just because he's gay doesn't mean that no school will except him, right? I mean, there are other paths. Don't be emo Saix! That's Zexy's job!

So this is a take off from another story of yours? Is it finished or still in progress, because after reading this I'm interested. :D

Nice ending. Sad but no deaths. Luxord was a bitch in this one.
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Luxord must be one tough cookie, well he IS a pirate. Saix is too sweet for his own good, Xemmy doesn't deserve him (one of the rare times I'll say this).
kickcows chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Oh god. Knowing where this is going to go breaks my heart. :(

Stupid Luxord. I want to punch that mean Brit. .

Nice work on this chapter.