Reviews for Principal Sparklepire
Talon5Krrde chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
So, does Buffy get to work with Lara on some Sunnydale projects that she had been putting off because they were dangerous?

Before Lara goes back to the UK...
mishap chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
This story is completely unexpected and very original. I honestly can't say that I had ever considered making Principal Snyder a likeable character. However, you've done a marvelous job and made it work wonderfully. My hat is off to you and I am off to see what other wonders you have written
Osperus chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
:) I love this so much. The way you write the characters, and Buffy's way of dealing with being a Sire. I love the way you made Snyder a "real" person, instead of an evil stock character.

Last chapter? :(

Oh well.

Osperus
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Ok, I'm sorry, but Giles is Lord Rupert Giles? And Buffy's a Dame and was that Lara Croft as in Angelina Jolie? Coz, I've never seen those movies, so I don't know if we're thinking of the same person, but, hehe, Giles is her godfather? Nice job there! And the mayor's dead! *happy dance* All very nice, I think I liked this one most of all, reat job.
Goddess-Vampire chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
That was great thanks for the updates
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
For some reason it took me about two days to read this, but I'm done now. And oh my god, Spike and Dru are dead! That's just... I can't believe it. But go team Buffy. Does Joyce have a thing for Snyder? Is that what that was? Coz that's just *shudder* Great chapter.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
cool
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
MUST remember not to get happy about any of Snyder's memoris, no matter how well they seem to be going. Stupid Cynthia! But at least he was enjoying his work before her stupid meanness. And Buffy has a plan for her future, that's ood too.

As twisted and evil as the mayor is, I actually think I like that guy sometimes. He's funny and weird and very loyal. I suppose he had his good moments. Great chapter.
Goddess-Vampire chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
this is a good chapter and buffy would make a great archeoligest
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
That wasn't too bad. Not as bad as the early years, but still a little upsetting. I don't feel a desperate need to hug the mam though, so I'm happy about that. Willow's research sounds very interesting, maybe she should ask Jenny for help, that could speed up the process by a lot! Loving the idea of Cordy and Harm in detention.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Excellent
Jaz-LiL-Bai-Kay chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
hey i love this story its got a awesome twist 2 it :P
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Holy crap I wanna give Snyder a ug. Somone take me out the back and shoot me, quick. :P That was a great chapter, sad though, I'm hoping the teen years a little less depressing.
lulubell76 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Great chapter... You actually made me feel sorry for Snyder.. Who knew!
Goddess-Vampire chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
This is a very different version of the "halloween" event. i cant wait to see how it turns out.