Reviews for Relationship Advice from Lexi Wieneke
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ah, Sonja is catching the evil. She's probably been around the Genius Squad for too long particularly Cadel.
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
LOL :)
TropicCitrus chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Lexi in love with Hamish? XD Oh my gosh, that make me laugh so hard! /Virtual high-five
PaperMoon02 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
hahaha sonja is awesome at the end :D nice story
stormrider7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ha, very nice.

I just finished Genius Wars and I'm desperate to read more, so if you're ever in the mood just feel free to write another, because you're excellent!
Taroyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hilarious XD
jo chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
:D

I hate 90% of all the fan fic for these books, but yours is SO good!

congratz!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
It's nice to see a funny fan fic for Evil Genius. I really enjoyed it! :-)
Riderfan123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Thank you so much for this! It was really really good. I loved it. This was the first "Evil Genius" fanfiction I read and I wish there was more...anyway, two thumbs up!
Busy As A Beaver chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love this! Finally, coherent Evil Genius fanfiction (seriously, one of the greatest series ever!) Any plans for more soon?
illtelluwat chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha! Awesomely awesome! I love those kind of perfect endings which just totally give you a kick! Really great, SKA (easier to say). Loved it. I'd give it a 5 out of 5.
WTv1.0 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I'm glad you -did- put it up! :D I love well-written fluff, and I was quite pleased to come here, not expecting any fanfiction at all, and find this. I haven't read Genius Wars yet, myself, but somehow I think I'd still enjoy this just as much if I had.