Reviews for digiboy revolution
dualitydisorder chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
i hope it isn't too late but i want to make a digiboy. soo here's what i came up with

name: quincy

base:heartless (as in kingdom hearts) shadow

type:dark/ghost

class: virus

strengths: speed, shadow manipulation, regeneration while in darkness

weaknesses: weaker in light , low endurance

moves: dark claw ,shadow walk(like becoming a literal shadow and sticking to walls) ,shade image(a weaker clone or illusion that can do small damage but is mostly for distraction), shadow missle(a weak projectile attack for getting distance or assassinating those with weak skin).

evolves: soldier(normal), neo-shadow( mana crystal) ,wyvern(fire stone) ,darkside(evolve neo-shadow), nobody(shock or sensory deprivation),superior (evolve nobody)

appearance: average height,skinny ,pitch black skin and dark amber eyes. his hair is shock white and a little wears clothes that hide as much of his body as possible and bandages when he can't wear his coat.

personality: cynical with a slightly dark sense of humor. he beleives that most of the world has gone bad and only trusts a few. when he does trust you he can show a annoyingly playful side as if to prod at your weaknesses to make you stronger.

we can talk about evolutions if you pick me and if you decide to continue(please do its a great story) just pm me if you need me. have a nice day!
tyranidhero chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
great story i want to read more
MaddenWars chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
well that was pretty good i look forward to more chapters
The man who inherited madness chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
good very good i just cant wait for Beelzemon and his other evolutions. great story so far. oh, and i hope he get a kitsune because i thought impmon kinda likes renamon lol