Reviews for No One Has to Go It Alone
xJenzaFreakx chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I have read every one of your Supernatural stories and I love them all! I can't wait to read more! I love how you pack so much into one chapter and I especially love your OC Aurora and Sam's relationship. Very sweet and sexy! I like how her and Dean are best friends but in a way it's kind of weird too. He seems more like boyfriend on the side, haha. But it's still good and I love it!

You're an awesome writer! Keep up the good work!

33Jenza
PyroQueenOfFire chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I really love this!

I mean I love ALL of the Sam/Aurora stories, but still-this was so wonderfully written and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I love how in character Sam was, and how no matter what happens, Sam and Aurora can find their way back to each other just because they love each other so very much.

I just love Sam and Aurora together SO much, and I look forward to reading more about them!

Keep up the AMAZING work!
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
*squee* Yayayay for new Aurora! D I loved this one a lot! Sam was SO in character, being horrified at the fact that he accidentally hit her - so him. And aw, I love that Zoe was here, I always love seeing her in your fics. Great story, Becca! D