Reviews for Kitchen Table
texican2436 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow that was hott good job on ur first :K
opalsfire chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
OMG! I love it, it is soo hot! I want Eric to ravish me on a table or any where about now. Thank you!
TriceNorthman chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
WOW...Just can say wow... A great story, short but really intense. Nice work and waiting not so patiently to the sequel of Getaway. ;)
Cate8899 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Good god you are quite creative. Once I'm no longer single I plan on acting this out. : ) Well minus the blood but besides that, yes yes yes.
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I wish I had my own Eric.
peters.kitten chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Loved it!
EricJacobLover chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
So fucking awesome! I just realized I hadn't read this one! Shit! I love, love, love that your not afraid of a little blood play. Smearing a little blood on herself, was awesome! Just like I love what you did with menstrual blood in the Getaway. He's a vampire, hello!

Here's an idea- do a Sookie and Eric version of 9 and 1/2 weeks. With whipped cream and honey for Sookie to smear on Eric,( oh, I think I just came a little, lol) and Royalty Blended/true blood/Sookies blood (now that's love) ice cubes, jello, reduced syrup, mousse, could you make a mousse? I don't know. For Eric to smear on Sookie. Anyway, I always wanted to read something like that. Sookie could do it for an anniversary or something.

Great kitchen table smut. If I were sookie, I'd have a little plaquard sp? Made stating "I fucked the hottest vamp alive on this table...creatively."
SeriousCrush chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I had always wondered what exactly happened on the kitchen table...
evitakrishna88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
what we would'nt give to be the fly on that !
howyoudsdoin chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
GULP... my oh my you sure can put some hotness down on paper...WHEW... I'm fanning myself LOL... Great writing you must continue writing this smut because you my friend are a professional... I mean writer not you know like a professional.. hehehehehe
TeaCupHuman chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
CH wishes she could write smut like this.
levebreaks chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Needless to say I am shocked that this is your first fic. Really well executed. Your lusty descriptions were excellent- very vivid. I kinda love how you didn't need to add any plot to this. It's great the way it is. Now give us more (please)!
makesmyheadspin chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Yowza! Now THIS should have been in the book. That was one tasty lemon *licks lips*
livesimple chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Is it hot in here? Or is it just me? Great job! Writing smut.. Errm I mean lemons is tough but you pulled it off!
Vane3131 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Great first story! I wish that was how it would have happened, but i digress. I loved it. Hope to read more of your stories