Reviews for A Star in the East
js 12 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
You're time-line is off by 400 years.
lindam2254 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Oh, you HAVE to continue this story quickly! Like seriously, I go nuts if you don't, as there are so few good KOH fics out there... :D

These 5 chapters are well written and it is great how you can bring out the story and the setting with only such simple phrases, as myself it takes a whole paragraph. I'm interested how Christine's story goes and see her as a good, and more profound OC. Me like!
whiteKnight15 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Oh my Gosh! Love it! Please add more soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
As mentioned no protestants in this time, Nestorian, heresy of Greek Orthodox is perhaps a better fit, and was an active religion in many courts in the East both Islamic and Christian. They were considered safe as they stressed mysticism over worldly power. Physicians and Bureaucrats that could be trusted. Templars, Hospitallars Teutonics and a few lesser orders did not marry at this time as they took the same vows as priests including chastity.
hermonine chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Great story. Keep up the great work and update soon!
SilverLight05 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Okay, I this story is on Hiatus, but I REALLY can't wait until you start updating again! I really love the idea of how Reynald actually had a daughter and wife and that Christine is an outcast because of her father instead of everyone accepting her because she's not like her father, you know? Okay, I'll be keeping an eye out. :)

~SL05
UchihaAkia chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Next update is soon I hope. I really want to know how this is going to go on with others hating Christine simply because of who her father is. I'm glad there are more Balian FF than before since I didn't really like Sybilla from the movie either.
LadyoftheIrishLovr chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
Please, please, please update soon! I love it!
Hope and love chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
i love it! Update soon!
whiteKnight15 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Omy...this story is beautiful, please cont writing. Add more soon please! I can't wait to see what happens.
AngelQueen77 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Nice update! I am curious as to what has Christine's father so worked up! Maybe it's the thought of his daughter actually getting married of...hmmm. Can't wait until Balian and Christine become acquainted.

And, compared to most stories I've read, yours is actually moving at a good pace :). Writers have lives too! Hehe.
AngelQueen77 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Very interesting story! :). I'm glad to see a new approach to Kingdom of Heaven; one with purity, and an interesting OC! It's not often you see many stories like this, especially with purity in it. I enjoyed it, and do hope you continue to update! Until then, I shall be checking in daily to see if you update! :)
Maireban chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Your story is written very nicely! However, since you ask for mention of historical anomolies...the protestant religion didn't exist at the time. Please don't take this as a flame against protestants (I am one myself!). The earliest mention of protestants as something separate from the Catholic church was in the 16th century, and the furthest protestantism in any form can really be traced back is to the late 14th century - 200 years after the setting of this story. :)