Reviews for Questions
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
WAah that is creepy
For one moment there i thought it was gonna end all fluffy and stuff, but you proved Bakura for the insanity he's well known of ;

Anyho, amazing writing and plot, so deep
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Creepy indeed.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Bakura, you are one Fcked up spirit! And that's something that you alredy know *roll eyes*

Yeah, that surely was a good ending *ignoring the multiple Personality of Bakura*
Ame-Chama chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That was pretty spiffy. : D I like how you characterized Yami Bakura, having him play with Ryou a bit before he started beating him senseless and the whole love is hate. Good job. :3
Lomcat93 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Wow... this is definitely one of the most vivid fics I've read on this site... O.O The way you describe everything is superb; brilliant writing. You have lots of talent, that's for sure! lol Keep on writing; you're excellent at it! )
BakuBakuRemix chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
"FFFFFF, holy CRAP Seren!" is what I said aloud after reading this. Amazingly powerful, and again you create such vivid images with your words, I'm going to have these scenes in my head all night.

This is probably going to change because you keep one-upping yourself, but this is my new favorite of yours.
the upward glance chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Is it sad that your characterization of Ryou in thus piece was essentially me?

It kinda made me cry.

Which is a compliment, as to your realism and ability to reach your reader.

Anyway, I loved your LoveHate theme.

I followed that in some of my pieces, and describes Bakura very well in general.

It's an interesting take on the abuse.

I liked how it was both psychological and physical, and that the former outdid the latter for pain inflicted upon Ryou.

Great style, great characterizations, great description.

And I love those kinds of endings.

It's closure-y, if you get my drift.

Like the story came full circle, which makes the piece play out in an almost theatrical fashion.

Excellent.

XOXO
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Generally, I'm not a fan of fics in which is Ryou is abused. However, I think this was written well. There was certainly but I liked how it was derived from Ryou's emotions and confusion rather than "depression" over being constantly beaten. I really do like the ending and the premise as well. Excellent work.