Reviews for Sam I Am
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awwww, this was beautiful. Thanks for posting...
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
i loved it i cant keep reviewing i dont know what else to say
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Heartbrakingly good! Fantastic job!
ficking56 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
27jaredjensen recommended you. This was written so well! So sad:(
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Ow. That really hits home.
Onari chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Sad. Sweet. And definitely needed in this grim times of souless brothers ;)

L xx
twomom chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Dang girl! You know how to wring the emotion of us! This was precious! You are really an incredible writer. I'm glad I found you!
Nermah84 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
cute little story
Visionairy chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
For a short story, you were able to get so much feeling in it. I love the idea that Sam thought to do that before he left - very much a Sam touch! My favorite line, "..., reading between the lines as he had always done with his little brother." Excellent!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
AW! YAY! This was SO cute! I didn't my alert from fanfic though. Bastards. LOL I LOVE it! You know I love that book, so that makes it even more perfect. And the way Sam wrote that! AW! SAMMY! So cute! And my baby, all weepy. Aw! The angst gets me every time. I LOVE IT! Thank you SO much! MWAH! I love you!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awwww, that was too sweet. what a wonderful way for Sam to tell Dean he was thinking of him and loved him for being able to "let him go."
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This may be quick and short on the word-count aspect...but OMG...it packs a very sweet emotional punch.

I loved how you described the book - The orange cover was scratched, the corners were bent, the spine was wobbly...and the last page held a stowaway: a folded sheet of notebook paper serving as a bookmark.

And Dean all teary eyed.

Just so damn sweet...chokes me up!

I love!

Karen
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Awww. Very nice.
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Aw. that was sweet.
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
First of all...YAYYY! You wrote a story! (And its your second one...how the heck did I miss that!) Second of all, this is just beautiful:) This is the most adorable thing ever- that last line totally got me. It's perfect. LOVE the Dr. Suess book and the memories of five-year-old-Sam giggling over the name, the note, and that last line...WOW. And you wrote it so well, captured all of that in just a short little fic. Well done:) I loved it!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »