Reviews for Know Your Place
GoToGirl101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is such a great story. I just love the flow and concept of it all. This is just one of those fics that really just captures the characters, and leaves the reader wanting more. I love it, I really do.
RecklessBaka chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Holy shit dude, i'm on a binge reading of your fanfictions and I gotta say...

STOP WRITING SUCH AMAZING THINGS.

Seriously dude. I can't take it.
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
As a fellow RV writer, this is by far one of if not THE best Inner Moka X Tsukune fan-fics.

What a touching end.
lonewolfsinger chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wow,
That's what I always thought of Ura Moka-san.
It was rather well stated I think, the phrase of her pride not allowing her to ask for what she already unknowingly had for so long.
You get to see Moka-san as a person not just as Akashiya Moka.
Great one-shot.
Exploding Dandelion chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
A wonderful piece! I never got to read the original, but I'm sure that one was good too.

Anyway, I really liked how the reader got to see Inner-Moka steadily lose control of herself, a rare thing for someone as controlled as her. Her thoughts fit perfectly as well, each thought revealing how lost she was in Tsukune's blood. We all know you think he's delicious, but you got to remember to save some for later, Moka!

Of course, when she realized what she had done, she was pretty appalled. Understandable, since Tsukune is one of her most precious people1 But I loved the way you had Tsukune comfort her, and that one line about him not being a perfect human either was wonderful!

My only quip may be the ending line, and all the eternity bit. Something seemed a little off about it, but it's a small thing, and everything else is great! Thanks for writing such a great piece!
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Sweet and fluffy 3
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Beautifully done. Absolutely wonderful. I think you really managed to capture the characters well. This is what one-shots should look like.
kingvampire00 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
amazing the only word i can think off
Moonlith chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I vaguely remember having this story in my favs some time ago, but since you deleted it I guess I have to add it again. It was a great piece back then, but the way you kept prodding at it ate away some of the re-reading pleasure, and I actually remember the rewrites being worse than the original. This is still a sweet fic nonetheless, so back in my favorites it goes. :D
Catyz101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I really like both versions. Keep up the good work
Ranger24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
And though her heart desire it, her pride demands she deny it.
major wallace chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
nice
graive the crimzon chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
WOW it was perfect in my oppinion
Sean Albright chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I really like your story and I nearly shed a tear at the end.
Phantom 4 Life chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
It was cute. Though I must admit, I prefer the first one.

-P4L