Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This story was certainly interesting! I like it a lot! I adore the idea involving Neah and Mana. I always wondered if Mana ever knew or how he found out Neah was a Noah. *ponders deeply* Cool story, btw.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
this is such a really good one shot... and nice and long. i love those! i like this as a backstory for the 14th, seems to fit.
LyssiBug chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was such a great story and I think it's my favorite origin fic for the 14th. The bond that you portrayed between the two brothers, truly amazing. Wonderful job my friend.
Kitfox Warrior chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was actually a fairly good origin fic for the 14th. Kudos
LilyMoonstone chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I think Nicky is a cuter name...
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hmm, how shall I start this review off...? It was wonderful! -dances like money is falling from the sky- As much as I love your full-length stories, it's nice to see a one-shot from you every now and again. And it was even better since it was a long one. -grins- I find it ironic how the story started out on a happy, cheerful note, and then quickly turned twisted and violent. I was surprised that the Earl just let Mana live, but at the same time I was entertained by the notion that the Earl had been surprised by the two brothers. -clucks tongue- I feel so sorry for the two, and I really enjoyed this fic. It actually makes for one hell of a good origin fic. :3 And, as per usual, I really liked the last part when Mana was left for a bit of musing. His determination is quite heart-warming, I'll have you know. XD I just wanted to point out though that there were a couple of odd errors. Not quite sure what happened there, but the two I'm referring to are; Neahr and beNeahth. -nods to self- Sorry for me being the grammar Nazi that I am. XD

Keep doing what ya love!

-PA
14th Noah chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Very interesting fic involving the 14th... I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one. And it was long... another thing that I really enjoyed. Great job.
Belletiger BT chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I loved this chapter. poor Neah, poor Mana. I hope you continue this one. Ah, and I cant wait to see the update of Child of musican and Innocence is the key.