Reviews for That's What I Like Best About You
esmie ulibarria chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Oh my god! You are amazing but its weird and you went too fast to were clarissa is pregnant
Ryuuko Haruna chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
BEAUTIFUL CONCLUSION! Loved it!
alicehatter239 chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
SWEET! CAN'T WAIT!
twxnkle chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Lovely story!It was great! :D
roomofangels chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
... AWW!
alicehatter239 chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
IT'S OVER? Noooo! Dammit! Whhhyyy does it have to be over?

Oh well, at least it was worth the wait. This chapter was an awesome comcluding chapter. Sure, I little shorter than I would've liked it, but it was good.

I'll never forget this fic. I'm sad to see it go.

Keep on writing, never loose faith, and always believe that you really are a fantastic writer :)
alicehatter239 chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
Really good chapter!

I'm so freaking glad you updated!

Update soon again!
DarkSeeker233 chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
A very nice chapter. Update soon!
DarkSeeker233 chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!
alicehatter239 chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
um..whens that update coming? I really want it, i dont think u have updated in over a month! then again i shouldnt be talking i havent updated either but thats cuz the chapters not finished!
roomofangels chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
*drops to knees and bows*
amber chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
i love it, and i really hope you update soon!
Tiryn chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Will Clarissa finally kiss Jojo? I really hope so, they're like the perfect couple. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE, SO UPDATE XDD
alicehatter239 chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! OMYGOSH! I'M LITTERALLY ABOUT TO LIKE PEE MY PANTS WITH ANTICIPATION!
Desiree chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
I loved this chapter! I sooo can't wait for the next one! Jojo and Clarissa make such a cute couple! I can't believe they don't know whats going on, but then again, it is a story...Oh! And you've been leaving out a few commas where they're supposed to be. Otherwise, your story is perfect! Write some more! xDDD

love & hugs, Desi.