Reviews for The Difference One Life Makes
NocturneX chapter 30 . 7h
Lol, glad to see another author who referenced the Touch Me's in Gongaga. Shows you pay close attention to detail, which is a must for any good fanfiction. :) (people always forget the funny parts in FF7 and go straight for the angst, it seems)
Also...am I the only one who didn't initially think that Kunsel was saying "cute" when he was talking about Cissnei? :/
Thunderblade14 chapter 131 . 2/25
This story has been amazing! It's been one of my two favorite "Zack lives" stories.

I love how you tied in Kunsel and Cissnei. They may have been minor characters but they are Zack's friends. It always upset me that we never knew what happened to them.

The ending seems a little abrupt to me but if that's where the game ends, I guess it works. Honestly, I've only played Crisis Core, watched Advent Children, and just started Final Fantasy 7 itself recently because of this story.

I do have to ask, was the Genesis Limit ever explained to the rest of the crew? I know a lot was happening at the time but I would have liked to see how they would take the information, especially since it bothered Zack so much.

Anyway, thank you for the amazing story. Good luck with the squeal, I hope to see it soon.
Lucario Shiro chapter 131 . 12/16/2014
Please work on the sequel. I'll be looking forward to reading it.
Shade the Hero chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
*an hour of gut-busting laughter later...* Well, Tifa should feel proud that sh ecan say she saved Cloud at least once. Not that Cloud would ever want her to tell that story and would forever deny it. This was hilarious and awesome. Looks like Cloud needs to do some manly things to get his mind back into a normal state. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Poor Cloud. Fans will never let him forget this part of his adventure will they? He'd robably rather face Sephiroth again then have to try on another dress. No that I blame him.

Ugh, the Don made me want to puke. Gross doesn't even begin to cover what he is. *shudders*
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Cloud's waking up was cute. And him looking at his uniform was adorable and comical. Like the kid who wants to wear their Halloween Costume for longer than just one night. xD
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
What an awesome start and my favorite part about it is, ZACK LIVES! Sory, but that's the one thing that I hate about the canon. Zack was too awesome to die. TT-TT
Jennifer chapter 131 . 11/12/2014
This is the most awesome story i read about the zack lices thing please do a sequel !
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 48 . 10/30/2014
Oh my, Don CorneoGross/Disgusting. Puaj.
Reno is so cool. .. and he needs a bath. Gawd
Good chapter,
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 47 . 10/29/2014
Elena is something stupid, thank god for comic relief. Although in the end her reasons aren't laughing theme.
I never tire of repeating, Reno is very great. Rude also takes it with that attitude.
The Turks are somewhat complicated.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 46 . 10/29/2014
Yeah, Kunsel is so cool like that.
Good chapter!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 45 . 10/29/2014
Hahaha ! The mini missions!
Ugh, can't imagine what it must be to be at least one day without taking a bath, a calamity!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Vinnie only exists, but is very good at doing that.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 44 . 10/29/2014
The phrase, everyone, including Vincent, is something exclusive.
And whatever they say Rufus ShinRa is a wonderful villai; Discloses different perspectives of reality, a cruel reality.
Good job.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 43 . 10/29/2014
Ohhhhh my. .. poor piggy! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
Good chapter
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 42 . 10/29/2014
Oh the irony, such a diverse group. It has, to highlight? As?
Awww this scene with Vincent was pretty cool.
Break limits are things of hell LOl
1,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »