Reviews for Crescendo
Daryl chapter 1 . 4/6
great job :)
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
WOW! Loved it! This was way to much fun!
Roman'sGayLover chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Loved it.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Dude. That was... AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Wow
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Rizzlegasmic. Maura you Naughty girl. Damn these two are so well written here. I could so see this happening

jaja Oh Jane "Cresendo thingy as well" just perfect
lwordfangirling chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
omg this reminds me so much of The L Word with the Bette/Alice flashback. I loved this so much. You did a great job!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
...When I read the title and the summary, at first I couldn't believe something so awesome could actually have been written, and then I thought of how PERFECT this situation would be for these two if they were an actual couple!:P:P:):):)

Jane narrowed her eyes. "I look awful don't I? Damn, I'll go find something else and…"

"Don't you dare."

Jane slowly turned around at the commanding nature of Maura's voice. "What?"

"I forbid you to take that dress off until I take it off later."

...'ATTA GIRL!:P:P:P:):)

"Oh, I know you are. But I've gotta say, Maura, from what you've said so far, I'm much more tempted to take the dress off than keep it on."

...She's got a point...:P:P

She stared down at the orchestra, trying to focus on the music instead of what might be going on in Maura's head.

And then she felt it.

The unmistakable sensation of Maura's fingers slipping up underneath the dress hem.

...Awesome.:):P You'd think the roles would be reversed and it would be JANE who was the instigator, as a way of having fun at the symphony...but NO...Maura can be naughty too...:P:P:P

Maura tried to resist the bubbling squeal of excitement in her body and instead shifted her seat a bit closer to Jane's. Her fingers slipped under the damp fabric and she almost purred in delight.

...DAMNIT JANE! Take her into the bathroom already!:P:) Or do it on the floor! Nobody can see you!:P:P:P

Jane realised that Maura was moving her fingers in time with the music. Every time the orchestra reached a crescendo, Maura would bring Jane right to the edge, then slowly ease back as the orchestra's music lessened. She felt her thighs trembling and the muscles in her abdomen tightening.

...Oh, that's cruel...:P:P:P

Maura opened her mouth and then shut it again. "You don't want to see the rest of the symphony?"

...Is she KIDDING?:P:P:P
j9tigger chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
There is privilege to a private box... Pun entirely intended.
MissJaneInTheSun chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I've sat through a lot of classical music for a girl, and never once did this happen :( But then our seats were never that good :)

Awesome story. Thanks!
Vargas1989 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was sooo hot lol loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Spicy and sweet.
PR Stella 926 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Had me on edge too. Cute story now I need a cold shower
MauraRizzoli chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Haha. I love it. :D
VeranoLaw chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I absolutely loved this. I loved how sensual Maura was, the hotness of the whole scene and how spot on you were on their personalities. I could totally see this happening - thanks to you who made it real. Another thing I loved is that even with all the arousal and tension of the scene, it's still adorable.