Reviews for Move
kedah chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I do beleive in this one Bakura is on top and Malik is the one looking for something, I always thought Malik was just looking for afection and some how he found it with Bakura and nomatter how unbelievably evil he can be he just wants to be loved by someone and to love someone back. Great story:)
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Yay! This is awesome. :3
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I like this. I like the way its written, even the vague parts. They give it a nice tone to it for some reason.
Tsuki ya hoshi chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Whoa, I absolutly LOVE your writing style! It seems so... professional! It's amazing! so now, I'm off to read more of your fics! :DD

lavender Crystal chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
And this is why I love your stories. They're so freaking awesome. Enough said.
Mandolin77 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Yay for not abandoning your OTP! :D

Ah... I'm jealous of how well you can write while making it look so easy. I have no idea who's on top or who's in control, but the great thing is that I don't NEED to know to understand what's happening. The twisted emotions are what matter in this story, not the actual smut.

You have officially made it on the Favorite Authors list. XD It's faster than faving all your stuff.
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love you for not abandoning your OTP.

There isn't nearly enough Psychoshipping here.

The descriptions of Bakura's form... I thought there was something sweet about it. He seems so soft and malleable, even feminine, which are qualities I never even imagined him having.

But he's not girly... His personality is far too cutting.

Poor Marik...