Reviews for Frame Story
Kisuminight chapter 1 . 4/8
See, it's things like this that make me think of Axl as the puppy that X is feeding while Zero trains him properly, or maybe the annoying younger sibling who got dragged home and paid enough attention to his older brothers to have the so cool vibes mostly worn off and then go and follow their examples anyway.
Good point about the S class ranking-not only do the tests probably take time, but while the recognition is cool and all, it also makes you a target, who (if you're not X) is going to get infected-or, alternatively, just killed (I see Zero as a Typhoid Mary-esque asymptomatic character, and given what it's implied with Axl, who knows how his immunity works).
...Wait, so why aren't they going after Alia, then? Yeah, she's a navigator, but she has to be about the same age, or only a little younger than Signas.
Axl/Marino/Cinnamon is cute! You think you have to watch out for the trickster and the thief, the healer's just backup...wait, where did she get those claws?! Yeah, in that case, the position of who's the one trying to act as a sane, rational voice of reason would definitely be reversed (if whatever pushed Cinnamon over the edge didn't hit berserk buttons on her two...well, no, it's Marino's harem, so companions, maybe? Unfortunately, finding fanart is challenging for this pairing.
Super Racer chapter 1 . 3/12
I don't see where you triple shipped here...

Isn't there a moment where Marino meets Axl or when Cinnamon meets Axl? I just can't see here.
Sleix chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was a great read n.n
I've wanted to play command mission but I have trouble with it due to the voice acting it kind of physically repulses me..
I really like the entire part about saluting and the meaning behind it. Its one of those things just seems to slide in so well.
The last section was just fun as well, right back to business xD
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Thank you for yet another great story. Why do I keep reviewing? I believe that good reviews encourage good authors to continue. beams
Prismatic Color chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Very interesting. that sounds just like X, Zero, and Axl. The theories tie together very well, I look forward to more.
An Anonymous Mouse chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I can't believe no-one has reviewed this yet! This was well written. I really like your concepts and ideas. I too wish they were more competent in the games. They are, as you said, government robots. the least they could do is do is act it.

-(Sorry, I'm typing this as I read your story.) The Elite 17th as an evacuation unit makes sooo much sense. I would love to hear more on this in future stories!

-The other meaning of the salute fits perfectly with Zero's sarcastic personality. 3

-I cant helping but imagine that the other Maverick Hunters looking a lot like their FFVII counterparts. Also, yay for smart Axl! Oh no, Alia. _

-A *harem.* XD A story of how the relationship got started would be nice too.