Reviews for Frame Story
Sleix chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was a great read n.n
I've wanted to play command mission but I have trouble with it due to the voice acting it kind of physically repulses me..
I really like the entire part about saluting and the meaning behind it. Its one of those things just seems to slide in so well.
The last section was just fun as well, right back to business xD
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Thank you for yet another great story. Why do I keep reviewing? I believe that good reviews encourage good authors to continue. beams
Prismatic Color chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Very interesting. that sounds just like X, Zero, and Axl. The theories tie together very well, I look forward to more.
An Anonymous Mouse chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I can't believe no-one has reviewed this yet! This was well written. I really like your concepts and ideas. I too wish they were more competent in the games. They are, as you said, government robots. the least they could do is do is act it.

-(Sorry, I'm typing this as I read your story.) The Elite 17th as an evacuation unit makes sooo much sense. I would love to hear more on this in future stories!

-The other meaning of the salute fits perfectly with Zero's sarcastic personality. 3

-I cant helping but imagine that the other Maverick Hunters looking a lot like their FFVII counterparts. Also, yay for smart Axl! Oh no, Alia. _

-A *harem.* XD A story of how the relationship got started would be nice too.