Reviews for The Continuum Discontinuity
MORE! I LOVE IT AND WANTS MORE! :D
Invader Jrek chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
MOAR!
When darkness rises chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Daaaaamn you for finishing!

The characters are written well, and you have an excellent writing style. The story, of what's there, is good :D
emo.assassin.pandas chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
oh dear! the crack of it all made me giggle like i was high! XD loved it!
Sabs97 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I loved reading this! You wrote for Sheldon and the Critic very well.
The Jonny T Factor chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was wonderful. You really captured the Critic very well. I would like it if you continued. Please do.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
WHY ARE THERE NO REVIEWS FOR THIS? Shame on you, . SHAME.

All property belongs to its respective owners, which just makes sense.

Sense? In a fanfic? Preposterous! O.O

She had spiked his taco.

That never gets old. Ever. XD

Playing, somehow, Toccata and Fugue, no less.

Someone's done this. I looked it up.

"GAH!"

I concur. I mean... _ow._

"Also, I ate your nachos."

"You fiend!"

That doesn't get old either, for the record.

The Chick crossed her arms, tapping his gun against her shoulder. The Critic couldn't even see her unless he tilted his head up at a ludicrous angle and ow, the pads pinched his nostrils. She spotted his wince and grinned cheekily.

-can totally visualise that-

"You're insane," he rasped.

The Chick gave the statement an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

Also, I love you. A LOT.

The Critic swallowed. The Chick put down the gun. The accordion didn't do anything particularly out of the ordinary.

I love that bit. I love it so much.

It was oatmeal day.

I'm not sure how a singular sentence can fill me with happy warm fuzzy feelings of squee and comfort, but... hnn. _

I love your Sheldon. He's all... Sheldon-y. _

ARSON MURDER AND JAYWALKING FTW.

Penny with that unsettling eagerness usually associated with schoolgirls in anime

-snerk-

Sheldon found himself semi-unconsciously bristling at that last word. The reason was, he was certain, that even he, inexperienced with social conventions as he was, would never refer to a female by any sort of personal term of endearment within five minutes of meeting her. The doctor's left eyelid twitched ever so slightly.

JEALOUS!SHELDON. WELL-WRITTEN, UNDERSTANDABLE, IN-CHARACTER JEALOUS!SHELDON. I FRELLING LOVE YOU AND ALL OF YOUR PROGENITORS.

-flailglomp-