Reviews for love in seven stages
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was so lovely. Very very lovely.

(Yes, the 2% of us must ban together!)
MissMonsterite chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Thanks so much for posting up a really awesome one shot about Dark and Risa. I think they are so cute so I don't I understand why there are not more of these :)
aisacchan chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
loved this.. loved darkxrisa
Sechskies chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Oh, yes, DarkxRisa DEFINITELY needs more love. Us shippers should stick together, I guess. :'(

Anyway, I LOVE this fic! Fluffy, but bittersweet, and the end just breaks my heart. This has earned a nice spot in my fave list.

Good job! :)
cricotton chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Heck yes, Happy ending ! I damn want it too! Well, let's say 3%, because I simply love DarkxRisa... Ow, I'm so fond of them, all their moments together are great!

coming back to your splendid fanfiction, i must say It's very marvellous 3 you described dark's changing feelings amazingly, I really liked that you add the Manga's quotes... that made it realistic! and I loved the parts of Dark's thoughts about the way argentine held and touch risa and possessiveness toward her... reading those, I could really felt his anger very well... jealous dark-san is so cute !

and I really appreciated his thankfulness to Krad for saving her...

i just have one thing to say: the punctuation was a little confusing and sometimes I had to read back to understand the concepts... but, still i find your fanfiction great!

does really dark check her on night in the manga O_o? if he does, then I must read again the manga, because I didn't see it. but if you imagined that, well I love that idea!

Onegai, Sugisaki-sensei, let our beloved Dark have his own happy endin he deserves it, ya know too
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
It's nice to see that I'm not alone on this ship! :D

This is quite lovely! I love how you capture the moments and showed Dark's growing feelings toward Risa. I believe that this is very in character and the general flow of it is nice. I think you did an amazing job writing this piece! Definitely going to my favorites! :]

I hope that somehow DarkRisa works out at the end! D;
the birds were flown chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Cute am also a few of the 2% that love DarkRisa
Sielu chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is very lovely.

It seems we selected almost the same moments, even the whole "going to check her every night after the Argentine incident", as they say "great minds think alike" :D

I really like the "he's always her hero" idea, it seems very Risa like.
thetwilitprincesses chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I LOVED ITTTT!
Berlioz II chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very nice story and pretty good use of the manga as a reference. Personally I've come to quite like Dark/Risa following the newer chapters starting with the Argentine arc, and particularly with the newer chapters where Dark's feelings toward Risa seem to be getting only stronger and more romantic. If Sugisaki will pull out some twist in the end that will make Dark/Risa possible, then I certainly don't have anything against it either, just as much as I'd be okay with SatoRisa too should that happen instead... I mean, if Risa even gets paired with anyone in the end that is. But Dark/Risa seems to work a lot better together than I ever expected they would in the early days of D. .

As a technical criticism on this story, though, I think you should pay more attention to punctuation. For instance sentences like this:

"He says this and yet his hand is slipping into her hair and it's as soft as he remembers and it smells of apples and he thinks he likes it."

or

"But then she looks at him well Daisuke as him anyway with the same gleam in her eye and the same smile on her face and he realises that for some reason he cannot understand that he is always her hero whether he saves her or not and that she really might love him for him."

You know, sentences that just run on and on without proper breaks. And at times it would even be better to separate some of these into smaller sentences altogether. It would improve readability a lot since your writing style isn't bad at all, and with a little tweaking on these would make the stories even better. It's just that I don't really like to have to mentally add pauses and breaks when I shouldn't have the need to.

Other than that, I liked the story, its general flow, and Dark's thoughts on his feelings toward Risa. The additional stuff at the end was a nice way to conclude, and the melancholy of the idea that this is likely to be only temporary as usual; that Dark will have to disappear sooner or later whether he wants it or not. Very nice, and the pairing is certainly a cute one as well.

- Jani
faintinggoats chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I love it! I love Dark/Risa I wish more people did also. Your writing is really good.
Cliche Melancholy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Sadly, DarkXRisa doesn't have as many supporters as it should. Some feel SatoXRisa is more likely, which is may be, but considering the newest chapter, DarkXRisa might stand a chance.

I liked the flashes through different times where Dark started falling in loving with Risa, but I don't remember that one about checking in on her asleep (or the whole walking around town bit). Did you add that part, or did I forget something from the manga? Either way, it was good. You wrote Dark pretty well, very angsty like his inner emotions might be. Keep writing!

-Vendetta
Chocolate Maker chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
nice romance...

love it!
Lady Fai chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Go Dark/Risa! Much better than Dark/Riku.
Ramblings-And-Randomness chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Cool. I'm not usually one for the Dark/Risa pairing, but this is really good. Thanks for a great read! :)