Reviews for Break The Mask
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Beautiful and heartbreaking. Great work!
Ezrudine chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
awesome one-shot! it was very well described !
mopotter17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Ooh, so angsty and depressing! Oh how I thrive on angst o.0 x3

I really am loving th way you write. I can't explain why!

What I really loved was after each part of Lavi/Lenalee/Kanda's observation how "And that scared _ more then any reflection ever could." Especially kanda's part. Can totally see him not wanting to admit to it

Really got me thinking, poor Allen, having to deal with the 14th and all...I think this would make a fantastic multi-chapter fic but you managed to end it pretty nicely here already :3

Great job :D
Penchant-for-raising-Cain chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Is it saddening or scary to find myself in the same situation as Allen in this fanfic? Reading this fic made me think of how my friends confronted me about how I was shutting them out. Although none of them slapped me, one was very close to! And just like Allen, I remembered my promise that was so long forgotten. Very well written, it really stirred my feelings and memories. - Tsuki Yume
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love this. This is such amazing writing. I love how you portrayed each of the characters; it seems Hoshino sometimes doesn't go into that much depth because she's getting on with the story... But that's where writers like you come in!

The ending almost made me cry! You are an unbelievably good writer.
mgsab123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
awww! This is so touching! Good job )
waterlit chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was angst, no doubt about it, but it had depth beyond many of the angsty pieces around. I like the understated affections (in terms of friendships) that you drew between the characters.

Pretty use of language, too! (:
Diavenia chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow, great story! Your characterization was awesome, capturing those little details about everyone that adds depth to them. I especially enjoyed your interpretation of Kanda: yes, he was his cold and jerkish self, but it wasn't overdone. Rather, it was pulled off just right, I think. Enough to keep him in character, but still showing that he does care deep down. Awesome job!

Loved the ending ) I've always thought that Allen's mantra of "move forward, keep walking" is very suiting for him, but there are always times where he'll need his friends to help him along. Excellent work putting all of that into your story.

I enjoyed the read very much. Thanks for writing! D
justwandering chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is simply beautiful. I can't think of anything to describe this. The grammar is also quite good.

I like the last part though it kind of reminded me of Johnny Walker. Just keep on walking...
Vikare chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I love Allen Angst...

Such a dreadful promise of "keep walking". Of course, an actor must need to find a new mask once the old one breaks.