Reviews for EL3VEN
sspencer17 chapter 38 . 3/29
I love your story. I want to know what happen next. Oh man. It is so good.
qwer chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
i fucking love your stories and i love how you write you are awesome and dont ever stop.
Tryxter111 chapter 38 . 6/15/2013
Well done and well written. Please tell me you are not abandoning this story!
Crazy chapter 38 . 2/25/2013
Come on girl come back! Whats wrong?
KatieS chapter 26 . 12/3/2012
This review is just a reminder to myself to PM you. Nothing bad. Good, actually. lol.
KatieS chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
I scrolled down to review again after I read your paragraph at the beginning there. Yes, the whole 'heroic rescue' aspect is quite nice sometimes, the relief of the bad part being over and the healing beginning (I'm a hurt/comfort junkie, I admit it) but I get REALLY irritated reading stories that gloss over serious trauma just to get to the happy(ier) part. This is SVU. There are no bandaids to make it better. The world does not work like "oh, you've been through something traumatic? Here, let's make bacon and take a shower together and then it will be all better". No. Healing is a struggle. A long road. And sometimes, just when you think life can't completely knock you down anymore, it DOES. That's realistic. That's why I watch SVU. Life does not have a 'happily ever after' and things are rarely wrapped up neatly with a little bow easy as can be, and it's insulting to me as a writer and a human being when I read that. Obviously since fanfiction is, you know, fiction, we can have our happy moments but in order for a story to be well planned out and characters and situations to be portrayed accurately, you can't rush it. You have to walk through the storm to see the sunshine. I feel like I just filled this box with platitudes... but this is one of my soap box topics. Don't change the way you write for anyone, you write from your own heart and mind, your own life and experience, your own views and perspective, and that's what makes a writer unique, and that's what makes the story credible. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt :( But if it's any consolation, those of us who are frustrated by the oversimplification of complicated issues in fanfic are out here, and seeing someone like you who doesn't do that is like a breath of fresh air!
KatieS chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Dude, I have to work in the morning. Here I am, looking for a good multichap (because as much as I love the concise nature of oneshots, I was looking for character development tonight) and sorting through my favorite authors, their favorites authors, etc, and I find this, and it's very good, and there is no way I'm going to sleep before I'm all caught up, and because it's so good I'm reviewing while I'm still reading (which I almost never do) because I couldn't keep going without saying "Hi, this is awesome" or something of the sort... Anyways, I'm exhausted and tomorrow is gonna be worse and it's all your fault, LOL! I'm going to be up forever. I can't stop in the middle of something like this!
Bensnfan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
EXCELLENT! you have me hooked...I gotta stop reading fanfic at work...
Bia Benson chapter 38 . 7/11/2012
Awwww it's so amazing! I could not stop reading this any moment! You please to update soon, pleaaasssseeeee... for me? :))
cyndi griffith chapter 38 . 3/23/2012
Why haven't you finished this story?
Amy chapter 38 . 3/23/2012
please post soon, I am anxious here
svuobsessed2011 chapter 38 . 1/19/2012
Please tell me you're not done with this story. Its too good for you to just stop.
svuobsessed2011 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Absolutely love this chapter!
Ren Victoria chapter 38 . 1/7/2012
Please please please continue!
7starfish7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Yes, believe it or not I am still waiting for an update. I haven't given up on this story. I hope you haven't either.