Reviews for Living Your Ghost
Gaialy chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I really wished that it ended like that, her doctor coming to her:)
Prettypinkorchard chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Love it! Please update soon :)
Flawed Heroine chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Good. I like that they're fighting. That Doctor/River personal timeline thing always confused me and if she becomes his wife I'll just explode.

Nice writing, though. Did you write the poem/song at the beginning because that added a nice touch. I saw a bit of River from the Vashta Nerada episodes, so upset that the Doctor didn't know her, instead of the arrogant cargo-clad TARDIS-flying woman who could somehow survive floating around a freezing space vacuum in The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone. And nice tone for the Doctor, he can get a little hotheaded sometimes (especially Eleven, he gets angry a lot. And who can blame him, having to regenerate from the form of David Tennant... but alas, I'm getting off-topic again)

Look forward to reading more. :) If it's not complete, that is. I didn't check.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Ooh, I LOVE what you've done here! It gets in down deep into the grits of the Doctor/River romance and how extraordinarily fucked up it is... and yet at the same time... isn't. The two of them are confusing as hell and makes me hope to god that my theory about River is correct because it would not only be an amazing twist to the series, but maybe the Doctor would finally find some solace...

I'm rambling. Sorry. This was a fantastic story. I love it. More soon, yes?