Reviews for Cruel to Be Kind
azurerose808 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
nice story
facebookshine chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
yaslanagirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love it! it's so sweet! _ it made me grin so big when I read it. I'm tempted to ask for a continuation of it, but if you don't want to, that's fine as well. _

Thanks for a good read!

Tandy chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
OOOH, that was soooo good.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
You've used the english names? Well, except for Anzu there, and the ones which are the same in both persons. If you're using english names, you shouldn't use honorfics. Though either way you should keep it constant. Shame that drives the more pedantic people crazy, but otherwise very interesting. Though Anzu/Tea grown up is rather odd, she sure has changed from her rather...childish appearance in the beginning, I must say. Though glacial? I would have thought that was more Mai?
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Woo I liked this. I love the way Seto is portrayed in this, and as a gentleman aswell. Noice B-)
ForeverBlue90 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was awsome! I hope there's a sequel!
Padewan CarrCarr chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh, I like it! I like it a lot!

Wasn't sure what way things were going to go when I read the summary but it didn't disappoint.

Love Anzu with a backbone and Kaiba being nice and snarky (the only word I can come up with right now) at the same time. But he's not rude.

I smiled when Kaiba stood up with Anzu. Very gentlemanly of him.

Wonderful writing. But your story says complete. Will you be continuing it? I would certainly enjoy reading more.
candygirl-sweet chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is the best azureshipping one shot I have ever read! You portray Seto and Anzu so brillantly; the characters are spot on. I do hope you write more about seto and anzu in the future, you are one of the best at it.
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Oh wow... I loved this. :D You portray them so good and even though it takes place later on in their life, they are surprisingly really in character. I can actually imagine them like this. I loved the parts "Revenge is a dish best served cold, and cold hard cash was a garnish he favoured." and "A lack of ambition is only to blame for a lack of success." I love Azureshipping and you wrote this perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :)
Kare Love 4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
wow that was really cute... hope there's a next part or something !
Ultimate Ending chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I just love reading about these two, so thank you so much for writing this :) You did a good job-everything seemed to flow well and not forced at all.

Great job :)
codeblueeyes987 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Another crack pairing well written. I swear, more people should read these! Well, for Kaiba has to be cruel to be kind and it's the way he shows his love. XD Just to ask, were you inspired to write this after the song with this same name?