Reviews for Letting go
Raj8 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was a butifull and amazing story it made me cry.
ADarkknight chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
ROFL. Man I thought for at least 10 mins on if i ever respond to your review. It is just that you are so out of place that is funny.

Anyway, of course its out of charecter of Shirou. This arent Shirous feelings. Are mine. This isnt Shirous healing project. Is mine. I just took Shirous and Sabers goodbye as a starting point, as well as his last phrase to her as a common point between THEM and US. That is all. EVERYTHING ELSE is mine and my ex-GFs. Thats it. I dont care about bullsh1t like being on character, being emoish or being pleasing to you.

Still is pleasing that some people tried to take this to the letter. Many couples are the same. She isnt Saber and ofc I am not Shirou but i am pretty sure we have a lot of point in common. You can apply this to any couple that once was happy, broke up and he is trying to make peace with her because he owes that to her.

On a final note.I couldnt care less about your opinion. I just had to get you out of your mistake. Still i accept your premise and i will add a disclaimer on any other history in which i dont go with conventions and just use FSN as a mean to write something that happened irl.
ShadowFlame1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
First of all, he didn't have any regrets.

Second of all, he had already made peace with himself.

Third of all, this is out of Shirou's character. He will move on but his memories of her will stay with him forever.

Fourth of all, she wants to remember and he made a pledge never to forget as well.

Fifth of all, if they let go, there isn't a shadow of hope that they'll ever meet again.

Sixth of all, how will she find anyone a few hours prior to her death?

Seventh of all, it all sounds a bit emo-ish.

That's all I have to say. I am displeased with this fic.
karithekarbear chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
meanie. you stole my title. :)