Reviews for Down to the Bone
Mae chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
It was written well. Thank you. A bit sad becuse not every person that is not the best looking is mean or mean to those that are good looking.
Some people like no standing out and are happy . Infact people that think of there looks more are often not as happy as those that just live always 2 sides to everything. I like that you did show view on life and in this fandom that is not talked about much. Would love to see a second part to this with a Mary sue twist or something. Makeup and clothing positive thoughts they make a lady and there is a lot that can be fixed now. Again thank you for the storie.
cernicalo chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wonderfully dark, a very good read. You write Gertrude's painful existence so well and to think that it will last an immortal lifetime is horrible. Now, perhaps, she'll see the flip side of the coin of beauty although that realization as well as the knowledge that she killed the only one who may have truly cared for her will lead her further into darkness. Heartbreaking. Well done. Thank you.
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I am breathless reading this.

It's wonderful and lovely yet cold and calculated. I truly love your writing the more and more of it I read. You really do have a lovely gift and thank you much for sharing.