Reviews for Haunted: Back from the past?
Patricia16 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
hey please update
r.i.p. musictaco chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
I knew Foyet was an alien! Normal people, actually most humans have slim chances of surviving being a fireball. Oh well, story's good and I can't wait to see how Perotta is going to deal with him.

I really want to see what happens next. Please update soon and have a spectacular day!
pandas9 chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
OH MY GOD! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT! I CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER! Oh, God, I SOUND LIKE A FREAK!
ROSSELLA1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Hi, like I said this is a really good chapter but I just wanted to let you know that you're PM thing is disabled so I'm going to reply to your message through LJ.
angry penguin chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Don't tell me that He is still alive. I do love this fic, please, please update soon.
angry penguin chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
It's not sucky. As twisted as this sounds, I'm glad that Perotta rescued Hotch.
angry penguin chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Ah, you have no idea about this side of Hotch makes me happy. Love it. And Gideon being tortured, sigh, bliss to me. ;)
angry penguin chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
O honestly could see this going in that direction. Nicely done.
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Well, I liked this chapter too :) I thought

that the way Vincent treated Jack was not at all far-fetched. It seemed

right to me.

Can't wait for more!
NicknHotchfan chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Gideon is too slow to get Hotch and Jack out of there. Maybe he will tried again and make sure Perotta get tied up before he made his escape again.
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
That was certainly eventful... I like it. I wonder what would happen if Gideon actually succeeded in bringing Aaron back to the BAU... Hmm... Then they might have to in-train him from murder...
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Excellent, I creepily like this story.