Reviews for I Hate You, Right? (ABANDONED)
YaleAceBella12 chapter 14 . 6/6
I love it! Why did you stop?
RubyDragonJewel chapter 14 . 3/19
Can't wait to read the rewrite
No. I would not forgive him. This went way further than bullying. He drugged her his friends cut her almost raped her. He himself cut her so bad she needed 40 stitches. What person would. He's was awful. What she suppose to do forgive forget date him. Serious.
KEEP WRITING PLZ
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Miss.BonnieBSalvatore chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
Man it was just getting good, so when do you plan on updating?
The Dirty Diana chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
ohhhh. this is good.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
I'm about to chew you a new asshole!

You fucking bitch how could you stop a good fucking story right in the middle! I should find out where you live kick your ass and then make you update!

-Anonymous

-Ano
Anonymous chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
I'm about to chew you a new asshole!

-Anonymous

-Ano
StaticMonsterKJ chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
OMG your story is awesome, plz put the next chapter out soon, can't wait!
haze47 chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
you have got to continue this story it's really good! you're a great writer
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
Loving 't wait for more Paul and soon
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
love it

:P

more plz
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
I don't know if I can read this story. I don't like men who physically abuse women. And that is what Paul did with that Jacknife to Bella. So if this is a story about them getting together after that, I will have to say sayonara.
WJYKAsh chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
the whole vamp hunter thing is a nice twist, but I want to see more Paul and Bella! And I'm not exactly a huge fan of the whole Seth imprinting on Jess thing, it just doesnt fit very well in my mind.

I know your seth is ooc and everything but still, I don't think his personality fits how you described Jess... but maybe that's because we haven't seen much of Seth.

Also, Alexis should probably make a reappearance soon, somehow...

love the story so far, please update soon!

Ash