Reviews for Elenath
mptrdxcfwszvhbmltp chapter 52 . 5/5
D! C 52 -The Boys Story
What I can’t defeat Chernabog by myself I’m to afraid to fight him back! Maleficent said Huh! Jafar had a idea he pulled the Bible and read her the Story of the Boys. So are you ready to fight Chernabog? Maleficent smiled Even though she was afraid to fight him back God glowed on her and helped her defeat the evil Villain. Thanks J I really needed that! He laughed ha ha that’s my girl!
pineapple-pancake chapter 27 . 4/7
I have been enjoying your story. Thank you for writing it.
I liked how Summer reconciles her christian faith with the situation that she is living, and how she kept herself strong. Also his friends support are a good example of the importance of christian community.
bunnyboo100 chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Your description of Lord Jesus and his meeting with Elanath almost brought tears to my eyes. It is a beautiful fanfiction. Well done
SiofraPrince chapter 53 . 1/31/2017
Sweet Lord, finally! A LotR fanfic that is not only fantastic, but complete, and well developed. Keep up the good work!
jada951 chapter 53 . 7/5/2016
it's sometimes hard to believe the length of time that one's writing is around and able to touch others.
That is such a neat part of sharing your talent for writing.

I have read the story before, but had forgotten a good part of it. what a joy to re-read.
there is so like in ff that speaks to the spirituality of the elves and others.

I don't know if it is possible, but is there a way you could send me a copy so I could save it.
I no longer have the ability to select, copy and save favorites.
If it is possible, could you let me know in PM.

Thank you for sharing your story, faith and talent here.

Noro go hul, bado go Eru! (Run with the wind, go with God!)
llamasndogs chapter 26 . 1/5/2016
okay sorry so im a christian too and i really love god but this might be a little too much christianity for a lord of the rings story
llamasndogs chapter 23 . 1/5/2016
okay so um are you just a really devoted christian? cause i was pretty confused when they suddenly started talking about jesus soo... really nice sory though

god bless!
llamasndogs chapter 15 . 1/5/2016
wait what? was that jesus? okay
Backlinedeyes chapter 53 . 6/24/2015
I love this story! You did a great job!
springpony chapter 53 . 8/24/2014
This is an amazing story and I like the way it's long enough to sink one's teeth into. But I think it could have done with a little less christianity in it. Don't get me wrong, I love the theme of having faith and believeing whatever happens, I'm catholic myself. But it felt a little like religion was being shoved down my throat.
The Princess and the Peanut chapter 53 . 12/20/2013
I noticed at the end you mentioned Bilbo, which is cool and all, but isn't that a time warp? Cuz, Aragorn travels with Frodo, which is 60 years or so after Bilbo...
Justa Girl3 chapter 53 . 12/1/2013
Loves your story! However,I believe that ME was not a Christian world... Perhaps it would be better if you had left Christianity out of it.
Dragonwing chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
It started out fine, but I'm here to read fanfiction, not to be evangelized. And my disliking for Christianity is so great that I couldn't stand reading it past chapter 20, really.
Lila chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
I really liked the premise of this story but I can't read it anymore. As this story progresses I feel like you're trying harder and harder to shove your god down my throat more and more each chapter.
Lily1992 chapter 53 . 6/12/2012