Reviews for Galinda and Glinda
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Yeah. Galinda... I'm not sure you really heard what your future self just said. Go read a book. It's called "Wicked." Or have Fiyero take you to see a musical. It too is called "Wicked."

Nicely done!
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oooh I was looking at your stories and this one made me tear up. Lol it seems that all my fic ideas are taken by other master writers like you. Oh well. With over 4,000 stories you'd think something like that would happen. Great job! I may use Glindaba in my future fics with credit to you - it seems incredibly useful!
Miz636 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*Bursts out laughing* Oh the irony...

I truly love how you show Glinda/Galinda's growing up. The differences are quite obvious when shown in a little scene like this. Sadly, Galinda won't take the advice right away. Hopefully seeing Glinda so upset will make her realize what she has before her time with Elphaba is gone.

Well done, though. Very well written and just an amazing read.
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
lol. i never knew it was possible to cry and laugh in the same oneshot! thanks for proving that to be possible! Great fic! loved, im so glad i decieded to pic a random page to read older wicked fics in great job!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I can't even begin to say how much this touched me.
AnimegirlTohru chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
OMO! I really liked it, but you really should continue it!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww, this was a bittersweet story..a good one though! Although, it seems Glinda's warning was fore naught..great writing though!
Ily18 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
There you go, you made me cry with this great story!

I love how you wrote Galinda and Glinda. You did a really good job in showing how much she's changed in all those years!

And I admit I would have loved to read of Elphie seeing Glinda (gosh, just thinking about it makes me cry! Seriously!), but after all, Elphie is too smart and would have easily understood truth. :P

Anyway, awesome story! Congratulotions! :)
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
MVGlinda! Haha, kidding.

I loved it! Poor Glinda... She must not like her young-self..

Hooray for Glindaba!
ASHtheMUSICALgirl13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
lol, Galinda is wondering who her future best friend and she calls her an artichoke. I love the dramatic irony in this.
Demlurina chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hey Mindy! this was just pure genius! I loved it, this is probably my fav story about Glinda. Ha Glindaba I wonder where I have heard that before. lol Anyways great job friend.

Leia Emberblaze chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Ok I must admit that I teared up at the 'goodbye elphie' part...that was very creative and very well wrtitten
E.L. Crawford chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
that is really cute. also i finnaly posted my first fanfiction today! check it out. also though i know you hate it when i say this but ( takes a deep breath from her inhaler) . man that was a mouthful but please consider it and read my fanfiction please!
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
You know I loved it, Bagelba. :D

GLINDABA! Yes, now the term shall be well known and used throughout the Wicked fandom! YES!

Great job!