Reviews for Nothing More to Say
LeahBunny chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Excellent! This was amazing.
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh wow...that was sad...but true. I loved it.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
GAAAAH I WANT CB TO GET MARRIED. Yeah, so this was awesome. The last paragraph just made it.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Great job, I hate all the uncertanty in their future. But truly loved the way that this was written.
QueenBee10 chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Loved it
A-SuperStar13 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Great job, I love the way that this one turned out. It was spun so wel.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Ugh, this is so awesome. Of course Chuck Bass is her complete match. Not Serena. They are soulmates and shall forever be identified as such.

The ending is perfect. I love insight to Chuck's psyche. He is just such a good character.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
It's so hard for me to read things during the Eva-era, but this was just so well written, I just had to. I love how Chuck is the King of Manhattan and how you said that Eva neutered him. That is the perfect term because she really did. It was really hard to watch Chuck act so weird and not himself. I was so glad when those words "This means war" came out of his mouth.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
FAVE EPISODE. I love the comparison of them being magnets. Of course Chuck makes that in 3x18 "We're magnetic" but the simple flip and they're attracted is so telling. They hate each other and they love each other and its SO GOOD.

The way they say they hate each other is so romantic that it actually sounds like they're saying "love." This is so greatly written.
QueenBee10 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Loved it
comewhatmay.x chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
This is what I get for forgetting to put this on alert-I miss out on two of what could arguably be the best drabbles of the series.

'Hurricane' was amazing. The dialogue at the end was perfect, so perfect, and utterly CB. It was perfect in the sense that CB personify the thin line between love and hate. And you captured that perfectly.

And 'A Royal Assassination'? J'adore. Especially the chronicling of Chuck's attempts to dethrone B. And the almost sweet Chuck at the end. His realization over Victory's dullness in comparison to Blair, well, that was just beautiful.

Je t'adore, B.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Great job, loved the pain and angist there.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010