Reviews for Sebastian's Nightmare?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2016
plz continue it's really good
Jedi Alice chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
Eat your heart out, Grell! Also, update ASAP!
Jedi Alice chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
This is why demons rarely sleep: when they do, they have nightmares!
blondefox chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
I like your story so what happens to Ciel and Sebastian do they have the baby yes or no
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2016
Lmao poor grell omg its been like half a year update plssss!we are all waiting plss
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
Please continue!
AsianCheerBear chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
This is so good, could you continue this?
SilentWolf101 chapter 13 . 4/30/2016
I love this story. :) I wish there was more of it. :( why do all the good ones get dropped?!
Chloe chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Cool
yuki22hime chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
next chapter please
Demonic girl111 chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
This story is so awesome so far! I love it~
Demonic girl111 chapter 12 . 4/9/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHA THATS WHATS IN IT?! OH THATS TOO GOOD!
Elsa chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
Damn. I need to watch this more carefully, sneaky updates. Anyway, excellent chapter. I don't care if it was short, it was still amusing. Hormonal!Ciel using his pregnancy to get back at Grell. Nice. Amusing when he lost it but won in the end. I also like how in character you arekeeping Ciel. The majority [and I do mean the majority] leave him so OOC its almost sickening. Glad to see some good authors from Kuro's golden days still updating.

Sebastian's parential side combide with his natural over protectiveness of Ciel was also awesome. Ooh and Ciel, starting to develop more feelings there are you?

Can't wait to see what happens next. Update when your ready.

P.S. I also want the baby to be a boy. I'm real tired of all the 'daughter' fics. Its like in every fandom now a days. Any Mpregs or straight pairs automatically get a girl. Rarely if ever do you get a boy. Even in the Kyo Kara Maoh fics (If you never seen or read the series, I highly recommend it), Ao no Exorcist, etc.

Come on, whats wrong with having a boy for a change.
PickYourPoison98 chapter 13 . 3/31/2016
Excellent story and very well executed! I will be patiently waiting for an update! :)
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 3/31/2016
I look forward to Ciel starting to accept the child and Sebastian a bit more. For at that he is completely in character, he's always been adaptable, and he is still in complete denial about this. Though I can completely understand why. lol