Reviews for Sebastian's Nightmare?
AsianCheerBear chapter 13 . 7/5
This is so good, could you continue this?
SilentWolf101 chapter 13 . 4/30
I love this story. :) I wish there was more of it. :( why do all the good ones get dropped?!
Chloe chapter 1 . 4/27
Cool
yuki22hime chapter 13 . 4/11
next chapter please
Demonic girl111 chapter 13 . 4/9
This story is so awesome so far! I love it~
Demonic girl111 chapter 12 . 4/9
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHA THATS WHATS IN IT?! OH THATS TOO GOOD!
Elsa chapter 13 . 4/4
Damn. I need to watch this more carefully, sneaky updates. Anyway, excellent chapter. I don't care if it was short, it was still amusing. Hormonal!Ciel using his pregnancy to get back at Grell. Nice. Amusing when he lost it but won in the end. I also like how in character you arekeeping Ciel. The majority [and I do mean the majority] leave him so OOC its almost sickening. Glad to see some good authors from Kuro's golden days still updating.

Sebastian's parential side combide with his natural over protectiveness of Ciel was also awesome. Ooh and Ciel, starting to develop more feelings there are you?

Can't wait to see what happens next. Update when your ready.

P.S. I also want the baby to be a boy. I'm real tired of all the 'daughter' fics. Its like in every fandom now a days. Any Mpregs or straight pairs automatically get a girl. Rarely if ever do you get a boy. Even in the Kyo Kara Maoh fics (If you never seen or read the series, I highly recommend it), Ao no Exorcist, etc.

Come on, whats wrong with having a boy for a change.
PickYourPoison98 chapter 13 . 3/31
Excellent story and very well executed! I will be patiently waiting for an update! :)
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 3/31
I look forward to Ciel starting to accept the child and Sebastian a bit more. For at that he is completely in character, he's always been adaptable, and he is still in complete denial about this. Though I can completely understand why. lol
Kathyneko chapter 1 . 3/18
Actualiza... Por favor... Me encanta esta historia
Broocklyn chapter 13 . 3/16
Hi!
I read your fic and it really caught me. The first time I read this fic was in spanish because someone was translating it. It stopted after chapter 6 and then I knew that the original version was in english and it had more chapters. At that time there were 11 chapters and I thought that it was all, but I have noticed that it was updated and I'm just excited.

I really like this fic. At the beginning it was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. Ciel with dog's ears and tail and all that Sebastian hates. When Ciel bit Sebastian's sock, I almost cried.
At first, I though that it was Sebastian who did that to Ciel but he wanted cat's stuff.

After that, Ciel goes into heat and he gets pregnant. I thought that history would be a little cliché but there were a lot of funny scenes. A Sebastian with paternal instincts and a Ciel with hormonal moments are so cute! Last chapter with Grell was short, but so funny.

On the other hand, hot scenes are good too. Hot but not too rude. I knew there was blood in that tea, but that other thing in the biscuits well, I didn't expected it. It's funny and disturbing at the same time.

I'll be waiting for the next updating. I know I'll love read it.
I'm spanish and (as you could notice) i'm not too good in english so excuse me for the mistakes i might have. I'll do my best.
Thanks!
Kiochii chapter 13 . 3/14
this story made me giggle like a madwoman. OMG I love it when people keep Ciels haugty nature among other things. I loved the fact that it was all Lau's fault that made me crack up. I know that dude was up to no good *wink wink* lol
Seriously though I cant wait to read the next chapter and the way that Sebby chan defended Ciel muwahahhahaha Grell has no chance. Although I have to say I love a Grellybelly x William paring. Mostly because their so different its down right outrageously helerious. Great story so far. Cant wait to see how the child turns out.
SebastianCiel chapter 13 . 3/12
Please update soon!
janiyah chapter 13 . 3/11
I'm really glad you updated but I wish the chapter was longer.
promocat chapter 13 . 3/9
poor ciel! those horomones are killing him!