Reviews for Gentrified
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This one of the best sorry I have traded and I would love it to read the rest of the story because you have not updated in 3 years. And have mina mongoose come back with sonic son because they live so far away it is ideal.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I would like to see how this story ends. Also bring back mins and his son back in to the picture I thought that was a great plot point in the first half of this story.
no one chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
this is pretty cool update when you can
Dave Man 1000 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Are you going to bring Manic & Sonia into this story?
insane677 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
good job. people please stop telling this man to hurry up. the more it takes the better it will be.
Jon chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Dude, the only reason why we 'badgered' you is because you were writing a kick-ass story and stopped it abruptly leading to the story's climax. What the hell is that? Then three years later we FINALLY get a continuation. Yeah, I'm stoked the story is finally continuing but I'm pissed most at the wait. Take your time on the story though. I least I know you're working hard on it. :)
Sweeple chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
'in fact, doing so will make me intentionally wait longer to update with any material I've written.'

I just clicked on this story to read while browsing Sonic fic here. This is absolutely not cool. I'm not so impressed by this story as to badger you to update it, but I'm certainly not reading any further when you have such a silly attitude. Grow up.
fire assasin chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
i read the last story, and i got to say, i felt really sad when sonic was killed. but now hes back, and im dying to see the rest of this story. but what would be cooler is to see more characters as well.
Sonic9234 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I really like this story! I'm glad you wrote a sequel. I'm just going to ask, but what is the usual basis you update on? I'm only asking so I know when to expect it to updated. Other than that, keep up the good work!