Reviews for Broken Souls
visha chapter 2 . 9/29
plz plz plz plz update the story. i really want to knw what will Bonnie do after learning what Damon has done , when elena will realize the gravity of his love for her
Guestsssss chapter 2 . 6/5
Eeeeeeeeeeeekkk! Please please please update. I just literally stumbled upon this story and this is epic!
I mean the whole summon the demon and make a deal thing is awesome!
You have got to update!
This is great!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Very, very good.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I definitely wasn't expecting Bonnie and why the hell would she care? She hates Damon.

I can't help but wonder what Damon's going to do during his final year...stay in Mystic Falls?

Nicely done
Update soon
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Supernatural's Crossroad Demons! :D

It's like Damon has taken Dean's spot in this slightly altered version of the scenario...I'm half expecting the Winchesters to pop in and help Damon in some way.
Julia chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Oh my gOsh! Best story ever! Please update soon, I will check back in everyday so please do it soon. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
FioraThePendragon chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY 3 Please continue it!
anon chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
really annoys me when people dont finish the rest of the story
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
that was good keep it up
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This was awesome! Continue! I love the delena! ;)
Kimblekn chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
So, I adored this. The Caroline/Elena friendship owns my heart, and I'm SO glad you put it in there. Though, I was doing the same thing I do watching the show, mentally pleading with Elena to let Damon in. Just give him a hug, or SOMETHING! So, you're getting their angst right. Loved this, and can't wait for an update!
emmalilley chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Oh wow! This is brilliant, as a huge fan of both shows this is a wicked use of the crossroads demon and i just cannot wait to see how this all goes down!

xxoo

emma
The Head Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I've never read anything like this! Amazing:)
madkiko chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Oh damn, this is really good! Can't wait for more :)