Reviews for Fathers
AppleSpongeCake chapter 3 . 8/2
Please, please finish. I'm going to assume you have abandon this story, or perhaps the account, but truly, if you are reading this, know that there are people out there who wish this story to continue.
Gravity Fair chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Please write more of this. There are only a total of like 4 Muppet Treasure Island fanfics and that's it. Sigh :(
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Yes! Save Jim! And come on, some lousy friends he has, not even helping him... At least Gonzo and Rizzo stayed. So Jim's dad is still alive? I didn't get that part, I thought Long John only dreamt Jim's dad was alive and in a bar some place. Anyways, keep it up, great story!
JustWaitingToComeBackAlive chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Any chance that you'd be updating this?
wugglyump chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Aw, how sweet! I would have expected a little more conflict between Jim and Silver upon meeting again after such a dramatic parting. On the other hand, if he's that miserable, I guess he'd be thrilled to see an old friend.

Looking forward to more; thanks for writing this.
877576545347667465 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
still going well :) i like the story and the way you easily show the character's personalties- keep it up and update again soon !
877576545347667465 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
really interesting please update want to know what happens!
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Ohh this is soo good! I hope you update again soon! :D
Rath101 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
OH! Keep going! Keep going! Please keep going! It's so interesting so far! I wanna see where this is heading...