Reviews for Plumbing Problems
VGWrighte chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
I just found this second chapter! I missed it the first time around.

LOVELY!
Holy Hannah chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I just love Glinda! I find I sometime skim through narrative or dialog featuring or about OCs, but never Glinda. I totally buy her inclusion in O'Neill family. Thanks for continuing to write her.
GuisanteAzul chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
This is wonderful, so well written I can see them all in my mind's eye. Is there a final resolution chapter? More Sam/Jack love? EIther way, I'm so glad there's more Glinda, Sam, Jack and Ben.
Zoser chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Very nice - I wish there was more.
Zoser chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
OUCH! Never had that problem thank goodness.
Mandarax chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
My sister was going through that with my niece a month ago! Fooball position did the trick there too. But she did listen to her husband (who has a kid from a previous marriage).

Great story. I love these. I love Glinda. So many people try to make their Mary Jane characters perfect in every way, and Glinda isn't - makes her very relatable. She's a great character.

And Jack and Sam are always awesome. :)
DNU1 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Awww...you can certainly tell you have had more than your fair share of experience in this.

Very sweet little series. I hope to read more.
flower pot girl chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Oh, yes, I remember the harsh realities of that adorable bundle once you get home and have no sleep for a night or two!I also sympathise with the whole need to do it 'properly' and felt you captured it beautifully. But, best of all, you also made me laugh - the mention of Voldemort, the importance of comfort food and, of course 'I could shoot whatever didn't work right'.
IggyMing chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
So happy to see a new Glinda story. This one hit the ball out of the park. The breastfeeding vs. formula dilemma... been there, done that. I love what Sam says about how unnatural it feels... really mirrors my own thoughts, and how hard it was to nurse both my kids.

Sam's feelings of inadequacy, both with respect to her new role of mother, as well as her comparison to Sara, is an absolutely brilliant theme. I've always found that her feelings about Sara, and how she might feel a little threatened or inadequate when comparing herself to Jack's first wife, has always been something that's been vastly underplayed in fan fiction, but I could well imagine that it would exist to some degree. You've done a great job in exposing those feelings here. I could also believe that Sam may have ignored those feelings before, but that having a baby would completely force her to confront them, as you've described here. Nicely done.
Ellie5192 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
*sigh*

What better way to spend a few glorious minutes than to sit in a quiet room and fill my head with your wonderful fluff?

As per usual, you don't let us down, and I love how you handled the 'past family' issue. The best I've seen yet- angst without being whiny and sulky. Very mature, and very Sam.

I can't get enough of Glinda. She's like my favourite great aunt that sends me postcards of ehr exploits overseas or something. She's wonderful.

Once again, I loved your story, and I just can't wait to see what you cook up next. Perhaps some more of Mr Technology? *hint hint wink wink*

Oh, and by the way-

"But you're a good boob."

Had me laughing out loud, so loud in fact that Mum walked in to my room to investigate. I explained what characters were talking, and even Mum cracked a grin. Very very funny, and I would LOVE to see someone tell Jack he's a 'good boob'.

All the best,

Ellie

(sorry I didn't sign in, I'm at work)
megmeyer chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
See - I go away for a weekend, and look what I missed! Thankfully, it was here waiting for me. Great two chapters - and I don't think I can get enough of Glinda. Another adventure of some sort would not be amiss!
pain in the mikta chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Awww! Very touching chapters!

*dab dab*
Denise chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Go Glinda Go!

I can so see that. Sam not being able to handle not just 'doing' everything right the first time. I bet she hasn't had to deal with being 'second best' or having to struggle to do something for years, if not decades.

and Ben isn't just a science experiment or something she can reset, he's for keeps. Course, she has yet to realize that babies are resilient for a reason. It' to give the grown ups a learning curve.
Devilish Me chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Sweet!Loved it :)
MuseUrania chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
More Glinda Yay! Absolutely love it. Does she get to meet Daniel and Vala too?