Reviews for Of Mice and Men
Allycat826 chapter 40 . 5/11/2014
I am sad that you will not be continuing this story considering it has in my opinion the most intrusting plot and also it my favorite in the Anima category do to random stories being placed there making it difficult to find anything that actually belongs in the category. Also this story followed a point of view that most people forget his name in the manga but is easy to remember here. Also at least you have the confidence and skill of writing to post a story and for it to be so well written.
guest chapter 38 . 11/13/2013
please dont tell me you stopped writing this story? i love it and have been reading it for a year and totally fell in love with it (english isnt my mother language and i have to look up some words but i dont care, i really like your characters and the way you write)
guest chapter 38 . 5/22/2013
why dont you write any more? this story is great.
Kay Hau chapter 34 . 4/1/2013
Lol, no thanks on the bucket of dying fish, but I'll review no problem!

Another great chapter! I just love seeing Keane so protective of Straton, and I have a pretty good feeling about the Kim-un-Ker, at the very least they won't throw these kids back into slavery, though whether they'll help them get to Astaria's another matter entirely. And yay! There's still more chapters!
Kay Hau chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
And another great chapter! Keane and Straton are definitely going to be tough little brats by the end of all this! (Kind of like Cooro and Husky, lol! Not quite up to Senri's level, though.) Have me a little worried at the end though - sounds like you're gearing us up for something or someone! Well, here we go!
Kay Hau chapter 31 . 3/28/2013
Incredible chapter! And yay! We're at the mountains finally!
Kay Hau chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
Refreshing my memory by rereading this chapter, and it's just as good the second time! And now there's a bunch more chapters I haven't read yet - yippee! Thanks for the great chapter, and off to read more!
Stelra Etnae chapter 38 . 1/22/2013
Can't they get a break? T_T
Well, looks like this will send them off to Asteria, though, which is something that I really look forward to.
Sorry for the late review! :)
Update soon!
justsomeguest chapter 38 . 1/4/2013
will they try to save Naira or continue to travel? omg, cant await the next chapter
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 38 . 12/29/2012
Poor Keane! He really just can't catch a break. Hopefully Straton becomes a Anima is tead of bleeding to death. :(
Stelra Etnae chapter 37 . 11/3/2012
Things look pretty bad... I'm torn between hoping that the tribe is okay and wanting Keane and Straton to continue towards Asteria.
Looks like I'll just have to wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 37 . 10/30/2012
D: Oh no! What's going to happen to Keane and Straton? I guess this is when they flee to Atstria.
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 36 . 10/8/2012
Wow, I didn't see that coming. I guess it kinda makes sense for Keane to want to choose to live there instead of constantly travling, but now I'm worried they're going to get run off the moutain or something. I really can't wait to see the next chapter!
Stelra Etnae chapter 36 . 10/8/2012
Oh, this is an interesting twist. Didn't quite expect them to want to stay, though it's true that they would probably have an easier time there than in Asteria.
I'm curious as to what will happen next. Update soon!
Stelra Etnae chapter 35 . 10/2/2012
I'm glad the chief decided to help them, they deserve a break after all that they've been through.
Poor Straton, an experience like that would traumatize anyone. It's good that Keane is there with him now, I really like it when Keane gets all protective older brother over Straton.
Nice chapter and I'm looking forward to the next! Update soon!