Reviews for Speak Now
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I'm not sure H/G's relationship got enough build-up. I mean, if Harry's dating Cho, and even proposed, then where did the sudden "Oh, no! I love Ginny and I never realized it!" come from?
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
ooooh i was listening to my ipod when this song came on just as I started reading I laughed at the irony and i loved it
Speak Now chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Totally love the song, but you didn't make a good song fic... It's horrible. I mean it. Delete this message and that will prove how pathetic you made Harry gay.

"No, you're a mean person, and I can't marry you, I think I, I love Ginny." Harry started to run after Ginny

~ Totally GAY.

I'm not a fan of Cho Chang but what you did with her personality is not cool. You totally destroyed her.

You destryoed speak now too.

SooOOOOoOOOOoOO what I'm saying is that you are a horrid writer.
The movie I am watching chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Cool!...
WickedSong chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I favourited this last night but was on my phone so waited until today to review it so I could write on the computer, my review :)

Simply put, I loved this. I love the song, love the incorparation and how you've linked it all.

Very well done,

WickedSong x
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hi. I love it. I have not been on Harry Potter reading mood for a while I think I'm sad that its most over. Thanks for telling me.

Jackie
Ginny-T-Potter chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I liked it! Plus, I really like this song! :)