Reviews for The Amethyst King
iiDaiquirii chapter 10 . 10/29
Puppiesssss chapter 10 . 1/2
Can you please pleaase please please pleaseeeeee update? I realllllly like this story and not being able to see this finished is quiteeee sadd :((((((
rokudaime09 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I really wish you will continue on writing this! It's such a good story and it's on the point of suspense on what will happen! I really like the drama you know!
rokudaime09 chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
I'm so inlove with this chapter! At last the issue with euphy was brought up and the cornelia suzaku and lulu scene at the cell that was hilarious!
akira skots chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Update please! Die hard fan since forever!
ahhhlexxus chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Why has this not been updated? I wish you would come back to this story. It is really great and I would love to know how Suzaku's and Lelouch's relationship would flourish. I would also love to know about what would happen to Lelouch's relationships with the others, and also where he would stand later on since he is hidden from the world. I love the story. Thank you for writing these chapters so far
Anon chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
...I can't believe you haven't updated this! How cruel.
Lilian Cass chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I would love to continue reading this. I like where you were taking this, and I'm bummed you haven't updated for such a long time.
If, by some far off chance, you can update this soon I would be very grateful!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
I'm really looking forward to when Suzaku and Lelouch start going out with each other. I love this pairing!

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
applepie1989 chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Wow, the last update is 2011 and even after 3 years, the story is still beautiful. I do hope your life has been smooth sailing til now and that this project is not dropped to the end. :) Still, thank you for writing it and sharing it here.
Me chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I really like this story! Omg... I really really like this... I know that you haven't updated in... A really long time, but I still really like this. The way you protray the characters is different that other fanfictions I've read and I kinda like the change! Please update soon! I really enjoy reading this!
AzulTheBlueDragon chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
applepie chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
I do hope this story is not on hiatus for long TT TT
But after rereading it again for the umpteenth time, the feels remain :) hope u will update this story soon for we are waiting for your next wonderful update. And hope your months has been good til now :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Please update this
I'm loving the story
Killua17 chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Come on!
Where is the fluff and smut!?