Reviews for Repelling Ever Closer
Jisbon28 chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
Last time you updated was in 2011, it's 2014 (almost 15), but please! If you update it would be the best birthday and christmas ever! :)
I read it all over again, and I know, whatever you write, it will be awesome.
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
An awful lot of these chapters would be (with minimal tweaking) very good, in-character, non-AU oneshots. [This is me, wishing they were.]
LouiseKurylo chapter 22 . 3/7/2014
You do one unbelievable job of crawling inside their heads . . . and telling us what you've learned there. More complex, subtle, and convoluted than perhaps the show let on, but convincing, illuminating, interesting. Thank you for adding new dimensions to the show and characters.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Clever fox...protective sheepdogs. Perfect imagery.

Lovely job teasing apart all of the tangled emotional threads. Subtle. Thank you.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Subtle. Illuminating about both of them. Lovely back story for Lisbon, especially. These people are anything but straightforward and you capture that brilliantly. Thank you.
ClaMiAl chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
I love this fic! You've done an excellent job at showing the changing relationship between Jane and Lisbon and making it feel real and fit perfectly with what happens in canon. I can't wait to read more!
MiM99 chapter 22 . 1/23/2012
I just read this fic, I of course love the last couple of chapters. Are you still working on this story? If you are, I hope for an update soon, I really want to know what happens now! :)
Ebony10 chapter 22 . 12/13/2011
I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Loved it!
Ebony10 chapter 21 . 12/13/2011
::melts::

Love them. You know, I have probably said it before, but I love your writing style. And the habit you have of using parentheses for certain sentences...well, it's really very powerful. Wish I could be more coherent but it's been a long day (couple of weeks, actually...).
Aeidhryn chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Hmm, yes, I was going to say, " "The End?" Fat chance!"
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 22 . 9/20/2011
I absolutely LOVED all of these. I really hope you are planning on updating soon; I can't wait to see how their new relationship will develop :)
Afterglow04 chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
HEE. Hee hee hee. How do you keep coming up with these types of inventive "dates" (because it's essentially what they are) for them to go on? It's kind of lovely to picture them apple picking.

And this post-ep reminded me of how much I did really like this ep, even if I was initially irritated that Jane didn't seem at least a little bit fazed when Lisbon was being lead down the stairs. I choose to believe he was hiding it all inside :p

The dialogue here was so adorably funny and so them, it made me smile.

And the mention of them on the couch, only a foot away away from each other. Oh, how I love all couch moments.
Afterglow04 chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Okay, I pretty much loved this. From the very beginning, especially since Jane is prominently featured no longer finding the whole Mashburn thing quite as funny heh. And they both have

unique moral codes, always an interesting comparison.

Good to see it was his turn to be jealous.

"She could sleep with a hundred attractive men. There wouldn't be any consequences. Well, beyond general exhaustion maybe."

*snicker*
Afterglow04 chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Oh, Lisbon. I kind of felt sorry for her here.

I really enjoyed this. Particularly because it was a nice change of pace to see her side to it all after having read Jane's for awhile. And I still find her more difficult to figure out or to know what she's thinking than Jane.

I'm amazed at how you managed to keep these going, though, it must've been pretty challenging at times to make all of it work.

I'm intrigued about the Mashburn one, heeeee.

P.S. I *knew* you'd be great at Boggle LOL. I actually thought about that while reading the previous chapter.
Afterglow04 chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Hee. I love Lisbon lecturing Jane and at least trying to teach him about what's acceptable and what's not. He is such a child, it is amusing. I liked the seeming familiarity of it all too, when they were playing Boggle (LOL, btw) and ordered in food, it almost seemed domestic.

So yes. I definitely like these less depressing ones :p