Reviews for Heartless
shejams chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I hear you, Scott.

You are not heartless. You're a survior and brave and the 'Fearless Leader'. I'm a big fan of yours because of who you are and from what you've endured. The Xmen would be lost without you. It's okay to be human. You keep doing what you have to do.

As you can see, I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for writing this for him, after Everything he's gone through and done he deserves it. Down with the Scott bashers!

Cyke is AWESOME!
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
always did get ticked off about how much flak got for dating Emma, when Jean outright slept with Wolverine. Then there was also that Marvel issue where Jean probes Scott's mind and how he is insecure about their relationship because of Wolverine; Jean denies it, but at the very end, you can see Wolverine smirking at her lie.

Loved the line about Hank. I sorely wanted to smack him when the first thing he says to Scott when Kurt was buried was "This is all your fault!".

Hnn... I wonder what would happen if Scott suddenly takes a vacation or relinquishes his responsibilities... oh wait, everyone will blame whoever's death on him for taking a break.

The poor leader.

Great job!
John77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Totally agree there is too much Scott bashing in fanfictions
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Lots of good points. Poor old Scott. Marvel love to put him through the ringer.(Actually Marvel love to put everyone through the ringer but that's another issue).

All the hate and prejudice. Mutants pushed to the verge of extinction and how many times has he had to watch Jean die?

Don't blame him for moving on. Everyone needs someone else to lean on and with Emma cuddle up to.

Too many people probably do lay into Scott. I mean since Decimation he has had to carry the burden of trying to save what's left of mutantkind. Like to see other people even try that so it was a nicely written defence of him you wrote here.

Good short story. I liked it very much.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
If you planned it as an answer to all the Cyclops' haters, it definitely worked.